𝔗𝔬𝔬 𝔥𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔬𝔲𝔠𝔥

"Your eyes, your mouth, your head and your whole body can tell that you want me, am I right?" she asked but didn't let me answer and replied to herself with yes "Yes I am, cause' I'm always right" she smiled and stepped closer to embrace her arms ...

"Your eyes, your mouth, your head and your whole body can tell that you want me, am I right?" she asked but didn't let me answer and replied to herself with yes "Yes I am, cause' I'm always right" she smiled and stepped closer to embrace her arms around my waist and pulled closer to kiss me...

-nsfw-

"You get distracted very easy don't you?" she whispered and licked my ear. I felt the indescribable in the moment.
The blood pulsed in my veins and I was more passionate than ever.
I felt a sense of devotion.
Bella's hand reached into my hair and pulled my head slightly backwards. Her other hand went to my neck to choke me.
"It surprised me that you were so patient", her hand wandered from my throat to the back of my head to pull me closer and kiss me aggressively and lustful.
I missed this with Bella we hadn't sex for two weeks, I don't know how I survived this.
"Shouldn't we go into the bed-" Bella put her hand on my mouth to shut me.
"Shut up now slut, when I want to fuck you here, then I'll do it!" she whispered threatened and placed her leg and pinned me against the window behind me.
She smirked when she noticed the wet spot on her knee,she ran two fingers through the stain on her knee and then took her fingers in her mouth.
"Ah I see... It may be you need something specific" she played with me and knew exactly what I needed.
"Yes, please" I whispered huskily but of course it wasn't enough.
"You haven't learned anything in the three years of our marriage? Disappointing-"
"Bella stop, fuck me, rail me, dominate me and do whatever you want and make me scream!" I yelled desperately I even think she was a little surprised about my reaction.
"Well was that so difficult now?"
Suddenly she slammed me on the floor and I whimpered in pain.
"Awww, baby does that hurt?" she asked ironically and stepped on my chest and settled down next to me.
Some of her curls were now hanging on my face, and she looked deeper in my eyes.
"I can smell that you're scared" she laughed and Bella removed the straps of my nightgown from my shoulders.
She ran her fingers over my collarbone and her hot breath neared my ear and she bit my ear before she kissed my neck.
I moaned quietly in satisfaction.
With a flick of her wand which was next to her, she obscured my vision and I panicked for a moment.
"Shh, that was my intention.When your eyes are closed it's more intense" she explained and I felt she was smiling.
"You mean-" I couldn't finish my sentence, her fingers began to curve inside me and she added "this? Yes that's what I mean pet"
Her voice was so deep and hot my breath got heavy and my muscles were tensed.
"Y/n, be good, cum for me I see you're already dripping hm" Her voice alone almost brought me to a climax.
I couldn't find any words and only made indefinable sounds.
Bella giggled and said"Looks like you need help " and slid her tongue inside me. Tears of joy and relief ran down my cheeks as Bella didn't make me cumming until the third time.
Bella restored my eyesight and licked my tears from my face and kissed me again afterwards.
" I missed you "I said breathless into this kiss.
"Ask me it was unbearable!" she said. After me and Bella kissed and cuddled for a few more minutes, we decided to get ready and spend the day together.

-

(A/n, I'm sorry for mistakes,usually I re-read my chapters to avoid the most mistakes but I wrote so detailed this time that I'm scared of my fantasies sometimes 💀)