ꪗ𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔤𝔦𝔫𝔤

Bella and I were together for fifteen years now and in the meantime we really adopted a kid a girl to be exact

She's Sixteen now and her name is Evelyn Bellatrix Black.
She's definitely like my Bella, lovable, curious, stubborn and also her taste of clothes were the same.
We adopted her with the age of ten, she was the innocent and cute girl we ever wanted.
Time changes she's a teenager now, a very complicated one. It's kinda hard to motivate her to do something like homework but Bella knows how to do this she always threatened her to take her wand during vacation, it always works.
Bella is the best wife and mother you can imagine she's really and I mean really protective, she would sacrifice her life for us if necessary.
I can still remember when Evelyn was detained at Umbridge's office because she had questioned her teaching methods, I couldn't blame her for that to be honest. Bella threatened her with her wand and said "Will I ever get to hear that you messing with my daughter again, it's the last time in your life that you wore a pink suit that looks shitty anyway!" she never bothered Evelyn again.
I am the sensitive part of our family. When she gained her first period with twelve she was really embarrassed and didn't want to tell us but I comforted her as much as possible and we bought chocolate and Ice cream for her.
I guess we're the perfect family...

-

I stood in the kitchen downstairs to cook dinner for us.
Suddenly I felt two arms wrapping around my waist and the hot breath of my wife on my neck.
"Bella I can't concentrate if you're distracting me" I pouted and turned around to plant a little kiss on her cheek.
"Baby I just want to hold you!" she huffed and complained.
I giggled slightly and said "You hold me every night, sometimes so close I can't breathe, isn't it enough?" I finished cutting the vegetables and boiled some water.
"No I could have my arms around you twenty-four seven baby girl" she replied with a dreamy and playfully voice.
I just shook my head at her statement with a laughter.

"I know but -"
"No, you're mine and you know!" she interrupted.
"you're right forget what I said!" I winked at her and finished cooking the noodles.
"Okay any pl-" Bella started to speak up but got interrupted by the loud noise of the door.
"Evelyn" we both whispered happily and looked to the door.

"Welcome home darling how was the train ride?" I asked softly but didn't get an answer. I furrowed my eyebrows and gazed confused at Bella.
"Evelyn, your mother asked you a question!" Bella said a bit louder now.
"Mhm, I heard it" she just said and sat down near the kitchen counter.
"What's wrong with you love? What happened? " I asked now more sensitive and friendly.
She groaned and rolled her eyes, "It's none of your business okay!?" she hissed hateful and my eyes widened in shock.
"Okay Miss 'I-disrespect-my-mother' you better tell us why the hell you are so aggressive or you can spend your holiday in your room" Bella defended me.
"Bella it's okay..."
"No it's not y/n, this young lady should learn to respect us!" she blurted out outrageous.
We didn't notice that the girl near the counter started crying silently.
Bella's face softened and she let herself down alongside her.
"Evelyn what is really going on in your pretty head?" she asked worried and stroked her shoulder.
"I'm - I'm L-lovesick..." she sobbed and wiped clumsy her tears away.
"Oh sweetheart-"Bella began and patted on her lap.
" Mum I'm not a little girl anymore " The black haired 16 year old girl sighed.
"Oh you're wrong, you'll always be my little girl. Now come on and let me tell you something." Oh how I love it when her soft side comes out.
With flushed cheeks my daughter moved onto my wife's lap and started crying again, sobbing onto her chest.
"Shhh it's okay we're both here to hold you" Bella whispered in her hair.
"So I met your mother fifteen years ago, and guess what she sat crying in my garden because she was lovesick.
Her boyfriend at the time had betrayed her, took advantage of her ... She was hopelessly in love and from the first second I knew that I didn't want to see this woman suffer by my side, just as I don't want that with If he doesn't want to see how precious and beautiful you are, he won't get you, I'll take care of it personally. Believe me when I'm done with him he doesn't even dare to look at you or think of you. And stop wasting your tears on that idiot, you silly girl. Smile!"she demanded and hit her playfully.
" I'm not in the mood to smile right now"she choked out.
"Oh are you sure?" Bella asked with a smirk and started to tickle her slightly. Her lovely laugh filled the room, "Stop STOP mum, it's o-okay." she pressed out and she actually stopped.
She cupped her face in both of her hands, "I want to see this beautiful smile more often, understand?We will spend the whole holiday together and forget about him, hm? " she suggested and smiled after kissing her forehead.
"Okay and uh- thank you for everything, both of you and sorry for being so aggressive mummy" she said and turned around and literally ran over to me to hug me tightly.
"It's okay my love now go we'll call you when dinner's ready!"
She ran off and I breathed out heavily and my glare swiftly went to Bellatrix.
She smiled and sighed "Teenagers".
We both laughed and continued to cook dinner.

-

Little time skip LITTLE yah I know but I need something new on my stories so I hope this is okay!