𝔇𝔦𝔰𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔡

It was a Sunday morning and I made my way into our library to read some poems

I got myself a book and sat down on the Windowsill.
Not much later Bella came after me and we kissed for a moment.
"Is it okay if I sit with you?" she asked and looked for a book.
"Of course I'd love to" I smiled and kept reading.

She lowered herself across from me and began to read.
I saw in the corner of my eye how Bella's neckline slipped deeper.
I tried to concentrate myself to go on reading but it was so hard to look away.
I glared at her after every second sentence  I read.
She noticed but did not say something.
Now she leaned forward on purpose, she wasn't wearing a bra.
That made me even more nervous.
I had to turn back the pages and start reading again and again but I couldn't understand one word.
Her hands moved up and down her thigh but she didn't look up.
Her hand movements distracted me from everything.

I began to sweat and my cheeks heated up immediately.
I couldn't clear my mind, I only wanted to have her right now, but she knows how to play and it's a tease.
In her eyes I can see that she liked it.
One last time I tried to read the book.
Sentence for sentence, but I read it like a roboter without emotions, like a processor or computer.

My hands shivered a bit while I turned to the next page as I saw that a strap of her nightgown slipped down her shoulder.
I'd like to rip it off but I couldn't, instead I was begging in my head she could see how much I wanted her.
I tried to get her attention without saying a word but it was more difficult than I thought it would be.
Again her hand moved up to her hip and plucked at her fabric slowly.
I stroke back my hair strand and played with it nervously.

"How long do you want to wait? " Bella asked in a whisper.
I looked up with questionable look.
"Waiting for what?" I asked and licked my bottom lip tensed.
"Oh, y/n don't act like a fool, I know exactly what you want" she said quietly and seductive.
"Do you? I don't know what you're talking about" I moved on the windowsill back and forth.
"Your eyes, your mouth, your head and your whole body can tell that you want me, am I right?" she asked but didn't let me answer and replied to herself with yes "Yes I am, cause' I'm always right" she smiled and stepped closer to embrace her arms around my waist and pulled closer to kiss me...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✈︎

(A/n, I hope this chapter is okay, it's short, the next will be ✨special✨, but I didn't feel good the last days:)