𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢

"How was your day?" Bella asked me as I came in and threw my jacket into the next corner

"Don't ask, it was terribly awful." I groaned and made my way to the kitchen. "What are you doing?" Bella followed me and stood in the door frame to watch me.
"I. need. caffeine." I emphasized every word.
"No y/n, this is not a solution!" she said stern and took the cup out of my hand.
"You get always hyperactive and after that you'll be aggressive I know you!" she complained.
"Give me another option"I asked and leaned with my back against the counter.
"That's why you have a wife like I am!" she began,"just let me do this I'm much better than thousand cups of coffee!", "Probably yes" I sighed and earned a disappointing glare from her.
"Can I get my kiss now?!" Bella asked and came closer, she put her hands on on my hips and started kissing me and I leaned into the kiss full with love.

-

Bella sat on the couch in front of the fireplace, I made myself a tea instead of coffee and placed the cup on the little table next to it.
I settled down beside her and within one second Bella pulled me onto her lap.
I giggled and she pushed my hair back to kiss my cheek and wrapped her arms around my waist in a possessive way.
"I missed you" she whispered in my ear. "But I wasn't gone for a long time" I asked kinda confused.
"No, I missed your closeness baby, you were so busy the last days you didn't have time for me!" she said with a sad tone in her voice.
"Bella why didn't you tell me, I did not notice that, I feel so bad I'm sorry I'll make it okay! I promise you!" I panicked and started to feel bad.
"Just be here with me okay? You don't have to make something okay, just stay with me" in a whispering tone.
Her arms around my waist cuddled me closer on her chest.
"Yes I missed you too in this context, I'm glad to have you" I turned my head back to kiss her.
"Imagine we hadn't met 3 years ago in my garden, at least for that your ex boyfriend was useful" she laughed.
"It wasn't funny, he really hurt me!" I complained about her laughing.
"But I'll never hurt you, I could never lose you" and she kissed me again.
"I really love you forever!" I said and lay down with my head in her lap she caressed my cheeks and my hair softly, we didn't talk for minutes and her soothing movements made me drift off.

(A/n, I know it's Short hope u don't care that much because I hadn't enough time the last days but now I took my time to use it! I hope you're all okay :))