𝔱𝔬𝔤𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔰

(A/n, Fml school starts next week and my  mental health will be downhill af, If I don't update anymore, I'm dead haha)

𝑰'𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒐𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 ✨𝒮𝓂𝓊𝓉✨𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈, 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚.

She slammed the door and me against it. My back hurts a bit but her kisses right after let me forget it.
She kissed me down my neck aggressively and left some marks on it.
"You can't imagine how much I want you" she smirked devilishly and opened my blouse roughly and ripped off my bra.
Her hands wandered over my body, one of her hands vanished quickly in my jeans to rub me rough and softly alternately.
Little soft moans escaped out of my mouth and Bella commented it with a smile.
"Get on the bed" she demanded.
I didn't hesitate and layed on the bed.
"you're so good for me" she whispered.
She walked around the bed to watch every movements of me.
"For you always" I whispered.
"Shhh! No talking, more screaming!" she answered seductively as she sat down on the bed to watch me.
I tried to get up but she pulled me back onto the mattress.
"I decide the pace, know your fucking place! " she threatened.
"I love it when you beg for me just with your body" she added.
She drew little circles on my stomach with her fingers.
"Touch me..." I whispered desperated.
"Just touching? If it's that what you want-" I interrupted her,
"No! Touch me, take me, taste me, and let me be good for you" I said and breathed heavily in.
"I like your attitude baby girl." she whispered into my ear.
She lay over me and started to massage my breast and and them intensively.
I threw my head back, she grabbed my head and kissed me to stick her tongue hungrily into my mouth.
She is the tease herself but it turned me on.
She grabbed my hips to pull me closer and rubbed my inner thighs, a whimper escaped my mouth.
She smirked and stood up, I watched her closely.
"Don't move, if you do you'll get a lesson, I'll be right back" she commanded and she left.
I was kinda disappointed and thought I did something wrong.
Minute by minute passed and I began to get bored.
My arms began to ache because they were pinned above my head.
A few minutes later the door went open slowly and Bella stepped in.
She looked gorgeous, she wore black lace lingerie and black nylon stockings adorned her legs.
"Adorable" I whispred  and thought she could not hear it.
"I love your compliments, but I love it more when you're underneath me" she commented and I blushed deeply.

She topped me and her head was instantly between my legs.
Her tongue was literally playing a game and breathed heavily in and out.
"Louder, I know you can do better!" she said and I felt something cold on my thigh.
I looked down and sat up in panic as I saw the dagger in her hand.
"Sh sh sh, don't be afraid, I'll be careful, I'm sure you like it, just
Let me guide you" she assured me and  caressed my cheek softly.
"I trust you Bella" I whispered, looked in her eyes and leaned into the mattress.
The dagger roamed down and on some parts of my body she squeezed it a little tighter into my skin but without cutting me.
She will know what she is doing.
Her hands explored my body again.
"Strip for me baby" She ran the dagger gently over my shoulder.
I gasped and opened my eyes.
"Do as I say, I hate waiting" she smirked.
I got up and Bella turned on slow music with one motion of her wand.

I started to move my body slowly with the rhythm of the music. I was kinda embarrassed because I'm not a good dancer.
I saw Bella smiling and knew she liked it and I kept going.
Suddenly she grabbed my shoulders and pressed me against the bed post.
"You're so fucking hot" she whispered "undress me" and she settled herself down on the bed to embrace her arms around me so I was sitting on her lap.
I began to undress her and put my lips on hers.
I rubbed her clit and she moaned into my mouth.
I slid my fingers inside her and got faster and faster she screamed my name and her screams are lovely and like music, soft and rough at the same time.
She was very close so decided to make her cum with my tongue to kiss her afterwards.
"I love you" she said breathless and gave me no way to answer because our lips met again, her left hand choked me a little bit, I saw in her eyes that she was enjoying my helplessness.

"I love it to call you mine"
"And I love it to call me yours" I answered.
She fingered me without warning me what made me scream surprisingly.
"That's it? Come on baby" she said and hit my G-spot.
"Please Bella, don't stop you're doing so good."
"That's what I want to hear" her voice is so sexy when it's rough.
After I reached my climax she kissed me intensively and caressed my whole body.
I love this woman so much.