Why does it hurt so much? It's like something important it's leaving........... leaving....or... dying...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.... Marinette...

No please don't tell me something bad happened to her...it this why i feel like this!?

I quickly got up from my seat and started running to the door.

" Adrien where are you going?!" Mrs Bustier yelled running after me.

" I need to see if she's ok! I don't want her to die" i screamed running down the hallway.

She didn't follow me after i said that.

I ran out of the school, i don't even know where to go. Should I go to the hospital or to her parents.

I think i should go to her parents first, they might know if something truly happened.

I ran through the door, i scared both Mrs Dupain-Cheng and Mr Dupain-Cheng.

" Adrien honey what's wrong" Sabine said running to me.

"... Marinette..." I said out of breath they seemed confused so maybe it's just a false alarm, i hope it is.

" What about her? Did something happened?" Tom asked confused but as he said that his phone started ringing.

I looked at Tom as he picked up the phone then i looked at Sabine again.

" What's wrong with Marinette dear? You look scared" she said giving me a warm smile, God she looks so tired it's like she cried all night...

" I just have a feeling that...that...she may be in trouble" i said, she looked confused at me but our attention went to Tom when he started screaming and crying on the phone....

That's not good... please don't tell me that Marinette...no it can't be she wouldn't die...

"Tom what's going on you are scaring me!" Marinette's mom yelled, she started crying as well.

Mr Dupain-Cheng ended the call and fell to the floor crying, at this point I'm sure what happened...i started crying too.

" We're losing her Sabine! Our baby it's gone!!!" He screamed hugging his wife as they cried together.

...no... please... please let this be a bad dream... she's too young to die...she's my world...

I fell to the ground as well screaming at the top of my lungs and crying. I couldn't protect her, i failed her and now I'm never going to see her again.

"Adrien honey... would you like to come with us to the hospital?...to see Marinette one last time?" Mrs Dupain-Cheng asked looking like she died on the inside.

I nodded slowly i can't speak i can't think i can't do anything...i already miss her.

___________________________________________

We eventually got to the hospital...I'm still crying, Marinette's parents are crying too but they try to calm down.

We got to her room, for some reason I'm scared to go inside...i want to see her but i don't want to see her like that.

But eventually we entered her room and what we saw shocked us.

She was surrounded by doctors and she wasn't dead....her heart monitor was still beeping, it was slow but it was still there.

Once one of the doctors saw that we were in the room the told us to exit so we did.

I'm so happy that she's alive! We still got a chance to help her!

" Mr and Mrs Dupain-Cheng?" One of the doctors asked as they step outside Marinette's room.
We looked at him ready for the news.

" How's my daughter?" Tom asked.

" Well...she's practically dead...the machines keep her alive she needs a transplant now or she won't make it" he said and my world shattered once again.

" But...we don't have enough people that can help her with her transplant what are we going to do!" Sabine yelled scared for her daughter.

" Two more days. That's how much she'll survive without the transplant so you still have a little bit of time" the doctor said and left soon after.

.
.
.
Two days...

I swear I'm going to find the people you need my lady, I'll help you, you'll get better and everything will be ok.

I'm not going to let you die...you fought enough now it's my turn to fight for you!

~1304~
--------------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! New chapter, yey! Don't lose your hope...who knows maybe Marinette will survive or she'll suffer and die. We'll see how this ends >:3

Also i can't wait for the new episodes I'm really excited for those!

Thank you for reading this chapter ❤️
I'M SORRY FOR ALL THE GRAMMAR MISTAKES!!!!!

Bye ✨✨✨~