"Cause we can give you the info you want?" Hiroshi said.
I scoffed "and why would you help me, aren't you afraid I might harm your boss?"
"Nah, not really, Hanma is just money for me, but if you are welling to pay more I can tell you whatever you want, I'm only loyal for money, love".

"And how do I know that you won't betray me?" I asked.
"You don't, that's the thrill of it" he winked.

Am I desperate enough to consider his offer, I sure am.
If there is 1% chance that this will make me kill Hanma I'll sure as hell take it.

But still, I'm not welling to die before he does.

"How much do you want?" I asked.
"Depends on what do you want to know but we can start with 10 million dollars" he said.

I stayed silent for a while trying to think of every possiblity that could happen, what if this deal just accelerate Bonten's death, what if it actually helps? Too many possibilities and risks.

The girl named Jasmine laughed "don't tell me that the famous Jōgawara Boss doesn't have 10 million dollars to spare, you basically swim in money"

Before I could say anything Hiroshi spoke "you can think about it as much as you want, and when you decide tell Kuro to find me, untill then have a good day lady boss" he gave me a salute and both of them left me alone in the storage to my thoughts.

The drive back to the Bonten HQ felt heavy, my mind filled with different thoughts, this meeting gave me a bit of hope but it also had so many risks, should I go for it or should I find another way?
What Hanma already knew that I was looking for him and that's his plan to get rid of me?

Before I even know it I found myself in front of the HQ, I got out of the car thankful that I didn't get into any accidents and made my way inside the HQ.

I was about to enter my office when I heard a familiar voice.
"Where the hell have you been?".

I turned around to face him "why the hell do you care?"
That seemed to trigger the pink haired man even more "because I don't fucking trust you!".

Normally that would be the start of another fight between us, ever since I moved to the HQ it became a routine for us to fight and it always starts with him saying that he doesn't trust me.

But right now I was tired, too tired actually.
Too tired to fight, too tired to talk, too tired to receive all that unexplained hate.

"Why?" I asked.
He furrowed his eyebrows "what?"
"Why?" I repeated "why don't you trust me?"
He looked at me surprised by my defeated tone "I.."
"Tell me what did I do in the past month that looked suspicious to you" I  cut him off.
He scratched the back of his neck and looked away.
"No!" I walked toward him and grabbed his face "look at me and tell me what the fuck did I do to make you not trust me!"

Sanzu was completely shocked by my gesture this all was new to him, it wasn't the usual way of our fights, he couldn't say a word and just stared at me.

I sighed in defeat and let go of his face "whatever, I'm too tired for this shit"

I turned around but he grabbed my wrist before I could leave, I turned to give him a questioning look but what he said next surprised me more than anything.

"I'm sorry"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/n: my internet was terrible I couldn't post the chapter yesterday sorry :(

We got two new OCs now they will be important for next chapters and both of them represent two of the readers here ^^

So here is Hiroshi Nakamura :3

And here is Jasmine Johnson ^^

And lastly I hope you guys liked this Chapter, have a great day/night and love you all ❤️❤️