~CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX~

" How are you? " We spoke same together.

Calmed a little, Jimin shook he scratch head behind his back and I looked away. I have nothing to say but I also need to talk to him.

It's been 5 years we haven't talked since the last time we talked I found out he knew I liked Jimin.

Jimin he's looking at me, as if someone is going to say it. And we looked at each other.

" Y/n ... I just want to say sorry for what I did year ago .. I felt guilt to my self that I just couldn't explain it to you and I didn't apologize properly to you .. I hope you forgive me. "

As he said those words his eyes seemed to water at the words given to me. I also feel that he is guilty of what he did but mine is not his fault, i also want to apologize for what I did, I didn't just explain to him or just listen to him.

" If you only knew Y/n, if I could explain it to you, the truth is that is not Irene and me. That's the is truth. Not everything is true of what Irene said. But she told the secret about you that you like me but at first I didn't believe. Irene thought I would get mad at you and walk away from you but Irene wanted us to be and she admitted to me that she wanted me. But I rejected her. "

Gradually Jimin explained the details of what had happened. I was weep my tears by what he said.

I don't know what to say because of what happened in the past.

Irene liked Jimin but he rejected her. But why? I thought at first Jimin was angry because he knew i like him.

" But I'm not mad at you. I hope you understand me Y/n. " He added.

" Jimin ... " Word I just said.

Jimin calmed down a bit and I started to spoke.

" Jimin ... I understand you, but I've forgiven you for a long time if you're sorry and I hope you'll forgive me too because I just didn't explain to you, I'm sorry Jimin, I'm sorry I have a secret that i like you but past is past ... I hope you find a woman you will love who will love you too. "

I tried to smile because of how we felt.

We felt sorry to each other and Jimin smiled at me as if to cry at what I said.

But I looked at him and I smiled. As Jimin looked at me and it got closer and closer and he hugged me slowly and hugged me tightly. I understand what he did.

" Thank you Y/n because you understand me and forgive me for what I did to you. I'm sorry because I'm not even doing it because i didn't loving you. I have realized that I had already done the things I should have done. Even before. "

I hugged him back and i pat his back.
Jimin's head was placed on my shoulder and with that I heard him it started to cry. He sobbing and I felt my uniform was wet. I rubbed him and I gradually felt pity and I just cried over it. I hugged Jimin tightly and cried with him too.

Of those moments we drama with each other I immediately cupped Jimin's face and I wiped his tears. He still crying.

I try to stop him crying because I feel hurt to him.

" Jimin ... please don't cry ... I've always understood you since we were in high school, right? "

I told him and I was still holding his face and he held my hand and he kissed it.

" Let me say I'm forgiving you but Y/n you don't have to apologize Y/n I know I did something so I should. But thank you I'm really thankful because we met." He sobbing.

"I'm really thankful to Jimin, that we met after 5 years, we can be friends again, right?"

We were silent for a few minutes and he was nodding.

" Sure Y/n we're still friends. But I promise I'll never hurt you again. " We smiled each other and we laughed.

We got along well with each other because of our fun

We got along well with each other because of our fun. Jimin and I haven't seen each other for a long time, even if we just talk, it's a big thing for me that we talk clearly.

[ TIME SKIP ]

We're out of school and I'm with Jungkook's friends. They look like brothers when they talk, tease and joke. They are very happy because now they have met again and you would never think that we are all studying at a Universaty. They introduced themselves to me and they were happy to get to know me and i. I am so happy because except for Lisa and Jisoo.
I have new friends who are Jungkook's friends. They are so sweet to me they treat me like a little sister because I am the youngest of us all to be friends.

As we were walking they had a man talking to them they still had a friend.

" Maybe on monday we can have that alien boy " Suga laughed.

And I thought about what he said. Do they still have friends? I thought they were all referring to what Jungkook was telling me.

" Yeah! And Y/n maybe soon, you still have one that you haven't met yet, i hope you can get along a bit he's rude because of that. " Namjoom said.

I nodding at him. What does he mean? I hope we get along because he's rude? Hmmm ...

===================================

What do you think?
What Y/n she thinking about they have another friend of Jungkook's friend?
Hmm...

===================================

~

~💌 A/N : Hi my Bhabies
Please wait for a next chapter 💗

Sarangmida Borahae💜
Fighting! 💪🐰💜

Thank you for reading this Chapter
Stay safe💜

Love : Author 💜

Please comment and vote
Don't forget to follow me sweeties! for more updates!
Loveyah~♡♡♡

DoubleBunnyArmyyy
-💜🐇

=========================

================》