Chapter 46: Tomato Sauce

Start from the beginning

    "Don't move! I'll eat it first!" Although what Zhang Jin said made sense, he still couldn't let his wife try it, in case it wasn't like what she said at all. , what can be done.

    Yuan Bo heard the voice and was also frightened when he knew that Zhang Jin was going to eat tomatoes.

    "Really don't try it, ma'am!"

    Zhang Jin stroked his forehead. What was the purpose of growing tomatoes, but to eat them, not to look good! If you can't convince everyone to believe him, then all your thoughts and plans will be in vain.

    "Do you trust me? How could I lie to you for no reason and make fun of

    my life!" "I trust you!" Yuan Hong came over at some point and took out a tomato from the basket, "But , I've never eaten it before, so let me taste it first."

    Zhang Jin's lips could not help curling up, how fortunate he was to meet a person who completely trusted him, and this person also treated himself so good.

    "I'm coming!" Yuan Bo took a tomato and stuffed it into his mouth when everyone wasn't paying attention, with a look of death on his face.

    "I want to eat it too!" Yuan Zhe also took one and gnawed it, "Master and Madam, don't move."

    A warm feeling filled my heart, knowing that tomatoes are edible, but Yuan Zhe He Yuanbo's behavior moved him very much.

    After a while, the two of them finished the tomato in their hands.

    "How is it? Is it delicious?" Zhang Jin asked.

    "Is it really not poisonous?" Yuan Bo looked strange, then scratched his head, "It tastes very special."

    "This tomato has many uses, and it can be made into tomato paste and can be used for cooking and snacks. , the taste is very good. If you eat it directly, it will also taste very good." Zhang Jin handed one to Yuanhong's mouth, who opened his mouth and took a bite without hesitation.

    Yuan Zhe and Yuan Bo met, suppressed the dissuade, and began to believe what Zhang Jin said, because they knew that no matter what, the lady would not poison the master.

    After Yuan Hong finished chewing, he nodded slightly, "I quite like the taste of this tomato."

    "If that's the case, let's make a scrambled egg with tomato today, everyone can try it." Zhang Jin smiled slightly. , finally let everyone initially accept this new food.

    Because Zhang Jin was pregnant, this dish was guided by him and Yuan Zhe was in charge. Yuan Zhe, who made this dish for the first time, didn't look very good, but it tasted very good.

    Yuan Zheng, who had something to do, came back and saw that everyone was eating tomatoes. He was equally shocked.

    Yuan Hong and Yuan Bo are the most receptive of tomatoes in the family, but Yuan Zheng and Yuan Zhe don't particularly like the taste.

    Zhang Jin's next plan is to make ketchup. Li Mingyin makes snacks, so he must be very interested in ketchup.

    "Yes, keep stirring, Yuan Bo, pay attention to control the heat." Except for Zhang Jin, Yuan Zhe is good at kitchen matters, so Zhang Jin, who is currently inconvenient to do it by himself, has to hand over this task. Yuan Zhe. Then, he was there to guide in case of failure.

    Because it was the first time, Zhang Jin chose the easiest way. The first step is to blanch the tomatoes, peel off the skin, cut them into small pieces and smash them. Put the right amount of sugar in the pot and cook until it becomes sticky. Finally, add some lemon juice and cook for a while.

    Because the process is very simple, Zhang Jin is very relieved to let Yuan Zhe try it. Yuan Zhe is usually very good at cooking, and there will be no problem with tomato sauce.

    After tasting it, Zhang Jin nodded with satisfaction, thinking that when the guy from "Xiao Zhai" came to pull the pork jerky, let him bring a jar to Li Mingyin, believing that he would bring out the value of tomato sauce.

    Zhang Jin has no ambitions, no matter how much money he has, as long as he lives peacefully and calmly. These days, they have made a lot of money from pork jerky, plus selling the recipe for strawberry jam, the design of the cabinet, and the newspaper, their wallets have bulged. It doesn't matter whether this ketchup can bring benefits or not, two fixed incomes are enough for them to spend.

    The day after the ketchup was brought, Li Mingyin couldn't wait to visit.

    "What kind of sauce did you bring me yesterday? Why have I never seen it before?" Li Mingyin's tone was a little eager.

    "That's ketchup." Zhang Jin replied.

    "Tomato!?" Lou Xiao and Li Mingyin's faces stiffened, "It's the red tomato planted in your yard!?"

    Knowing what the two were thinking, Zhang Jin didn't clearly tell him that it was ketchup when he brought it over before, so the two might think he might be crazy.

    "Don't worry, this tomato is edible! Besides, you should all taste it, aren't they all good?"

    Li Mingyin and their faces softened.

    Lou Xiao couldn't help but said: "I worked so hard for our newspaper, I thought I had offended you somehow, but I wanted you to poison the two of us. It really shocked me! This sauce! Is it really made of tomato?"

    "It's absolutely true."

    "I never thought that this tomato could actually be eaten!" Lou Xiao raised the tomato on the table in surprise and observed it carefully, "You guys How did you find it?"

    Zhang Jin smiled dryly, "I just learned about it by accident. I also want to ask Li Mingyin what he thinks of this tomato?" He

    quickly changed the subject, seeing that Lou Xiao no longer asked, Zhang Jin secretly relieved.

    "I'm here this time to ask you to buy this recipe," Li Mingyin continued. "You asked someone to bring me a jar, and I'm afraid you also guessed its use for me. Indeed, I tried it with various desserts, and some Very suitable. I am also preparing to try this tomato sauce to see if I can make a unique dessert."

    Yuan Hong said, "The value of this tomato is not only in the tomato sauce, and the use of the tomato sauce is not limited to Dim sum. If news spreads that tomatoes are edible, it must be a sensation."     "You're right. However, if we hadn't eaten ketchup without knowing it, how could we have believed that the tomato was not poisonous. Even if this The news spread and caused a stir, and a few people dared to believe it or dare to try it. So, if we buy your ketchup, we have to hide it from the guests for a while, and wait until everyone fully accepts it. If a If we don't get it right, maybe our store won't be able to open. In short, we will pay 50 taels for this recipe for tomato sauce." Lou Xiao said.

    "We told the usefulness of your tomato, it tells you a way of getting money. You have to see how they used this recipe tomato sauce is a dream two 50, 200 two."

    ??????

    after some bargaining , and finally Lou Xiao agreed to pay 100 taels to buy the money. However, it is not a buyout, Zhang Jin and the others can also sell it to others.

    After getting the recipe, Lou Xiao almost went into a rage, "Good you Yuan Hong! You are so tricking me!! Such a simple thing, Li Mingyin can figure it out in less than two days, you actually want me 100 taels!!!"

    " Don't be cheap and sell well, you can earn your money back immediately. Besides, the agreement has been signed, do you want to go back on it?" Yuan Hong didn't care.

    Lou Xiao was so angry that his teeth hurt.

    Zhang Jin and Li Mingyin shook their heads helplessly, both of them were unwilling to suffer, alas~~~~~~