"Don't worry, I'll tell him over there."

    With Zhu An Lou Xiao finally gave up half of his heart. Usually, his father listened to his mother and father's words. If his mother and father did not agree, his father should have nothing to do.

    "Then I'm going out!" Lou Xiao said to Zhu An after drinking the soup.

    "No problem, you can come with me now."

    "Really?! Father and mother really have the courage!"

    Lou Xiao followed Zhu An closely, thinking that he could escape from this cage, the whole person felt a lot easier.

    "Madam! The master has an order, and the young master must not be allowed to step out of the door." The servant saw that Zhu An had brought Lou Xiao out, but he did not dare to disobey the master's order, so he insisted, hoping that the madam could understand.

    But his hopes were doomed.

    "Long-winded! My son can't follow me! If the master is to blame, ask him to come to me!"

    "But..."

    Zhu An took Lou Xiao out regardless of persuasion, and the servants dared not stop. Who doesn't know that Mrs. doesn't look at his usual gentleness, but she is absolutely right. Even the master follows his wife most of the time.

    "Father and mother, you are too mighty! I will be like you in the future!" Zhang Jin couldn't help but praised after walking away.

    "Silly child." Zhu An smiled dotingly.

    After Lou Zhen learned that Zhu An had let Lou Xiao out, there was a sigh of breath in his chest, but he couldn't use his wife as a punching bag, so he could only bear it in his heart and couldn't let it out. Don't dare to approach him easily.

    "Madam, the master is in a bad mood at this time, why don't you come over later." Butler Xu was coming out of the master's study when he happened to meet Zhu An who was approaching, and gave a few words of advice.

    Zhuan waved his hand, "It's okay." After

    entering the study, Lou Zhen looked up at the person who came, and seeing that it was Zhuan, he turned his head back to the ledger as if he didn't see it.

    "You really are two fathers and sons, even your temperaments are similar." Zhu An walked behind Lou Zhen and pinched his shoulders for him. "Are you mad at me?"

    Seeing that Lou Zhen was still ignoring him, Zhu An put down his hands, "That's it! Since you don't like seeing me so much, I don't have to make fun of myself!"

    When Zhu An turned to leave, Lou Zhen pulled Stopping his wrist, "Okay, how dare I be mad at you!"

    "You don't have to lie to me, after so many years, I still don't know you well? It's just, Ah Zhen, I don't think I have done anything. wrong."

    When Lou Zhen heard this, he couldn't hide his anger, "Do you know what Xiao Er said about me!? Not only did he call me by my name, but he also called me a bastard! There is no way to discipline him! It's our fault for spoiling him. !"

    "If I were Xiao Er, I would scold him even worse!"

    "An An!" Lou Zhen couldn't believe it.

    "Retire the marriage of the Wang family." Zhu An looked at Lou Zhen seriously.

    "Impossible!" Lou Zhen looked at Zhu An like a lunatic, "Do you know what kind of losses our Lou family will suffer if we quit our family!? We can't afford the Wang family! Face, how could they make us feel better! What's more, if there is a concubine in the Wang family, if they offend them, how will Lou Yun get along in the officialdom in the future?!"

    "But so what! Do you have the heart to take Xiao Er as a victim?"

    Lou Zhen After pausing for a while, then warmly persuaded, "An An, we are arranged by the family! Look, aren't we very affectionate now? Feelings can be cultivated, and Xiao Er will not be wronged when she gets married to the Wang family."

    Zhu An got rid of it. Lou Zhen grabbed his hands and said, "Azhen, I am so disappointed in you! You actually know better than anyone what kind of person Wang Ziming is, so you dare to say that Xiao Er will not be wronged!"

    "An An! You Be sensible! Don't be emotional! The Lou family needs the rights of the Wang family very much now, you know?!"

    "Xiaoer is my son! I can't be as cold-blooded as you!"

    "An An! An An...!!" Lou Zhen watched in frustration as Zhu An left without looking back. An unspeakable anger surged in his heart, and he swept all the things on the desk to the ground,

    "Ahhh..."

    Lou Xiao was caught After the mother and father were released, they were no longer locked up. However, his work was still arranged by Lou Zhen. Lou Xiao was very depressed, but Lou Zhen was in a worse mood than him now, so he didn't want to tease him for the time being.

    Lou Xiao, who has nothing to do, sometimes strolls on the street casually.

    This time, when Lou Xiao was walking around casually, he suddenly smelled a very fragrant smell. So he followed this smell to a small stall.

    "It's you?" Lou Xiao was a little surprised.

    That's right, this person is Li Mingyin. Since the last time he received Lou Xiao's compensation, Li Mingyin has resumed his old business, which is selling dim sum. Because the dim sum is delicious, the money Li Mingyin has made these days is enough for him to return to Chang'an Town. For some reason, he was unable to participate in this year's rural examination as scheduled. He plans to earn a little more and go back.

    "This fragrance comes from your stall." Lou Xiao glanced at his stall. The dim sum on it was very beautiful and looked delicious. It just so happened that my mother and father and he both like sweet things, so we can buy some and try them out.

    "Give me a pound of everything." Lou Xiao said to Li Mingyin.

    Li Mingyin quickly weighed the things, packed them and handed them over to Lou Xiao. When Lou Xiao was about to pay, he stopped him, "You don't have to pay. This snack costs 1 tael in total, and I will give you another 9 taels. Last time you paid me 20 taels, and my stall only costs 10 taels."

    Lou Xiao stunned and ended up with dim sum, then looked at Li Mingyin like a fool, he had never seen anyone who thought too much money, it was really stupid !

    "You just keep it, that little money is nothing to me."

    Li Mingyin insisted on returning the money to him, "I only need 10 taels, you can take the rest back!"

    "Hey! Fool! Don't forget it! !" Lou Xiao took the money and couldn't help saying.

    After Lou Xiao brought back all the dim sum, he shared the food with Zhu An.

    "Which dessert is this, why have I never eaten it before? It tastes so good." Zhu An said after swallowing a mouthful of pumpkin pie.

    "It was made by an idiot." Lou Xiao didn't expect that the idiot made something so delicious, "Father, you don't know, his stall was destroyed last time, because it's related to me, so I'll pay for it. You can't imagine that today, when I went to buy snacks from him, he not only confiscated my money, but also gave me 9 taels, saying that the stall is only worth 10 taels, do you think he is stupid? . "

    " very solid,. "An evaluation of bamboo.

    Ever since I bought a dim sum made by Li Mingyin, Lou Xiao will always come to buy it every once in a while. Over and over again, the two became acquainted.