At that time, Wang Ziming was not the only one by his side, but also his friends and friends. Seeing Wang Ziming being scolded, he laughed out loud. The grievances of Wang Ziming, who could not come down to Taiwan, were suddenly aroused over the years. Why has he been treated like this? ! So he said fiercely:

    "Bitch! I tell you! I have endured you for a long time!! You have to marry, and you have to marry! When you enter the Wang family, I will see how I will kill you!!"

    "Do you think So beautiful! Even if I marry a dog, I won't marry a beast like you who is worse than a pig! Go on your daydream!!"

    "It's not up to you! Wait and kneel and ask me for mercy! Xiao* *! How cool you are scolding me today! How much pain I can make you!!"

    " Go to hell!!" Lou Xiao was so angry that he took a random thing from the stall and smashed it in Wang Ziming's face.

    And this stall happened to be set up by Li Mingyin.

    Fate is so wonderful. Li Mingyin is a scholar who came to Beijing to take the exam this year. This year, due to special reasons, the township exam was held in Beijing. Li Mingyin, who was worthy of being a scholar, was rushed to the capital by his family. Li Mingyin's hobby is not to study, his hobby is to inherit his father's mantle as a pastry chef. However, his family forced him to study because of his success. Li Mingyin, who was finally admitted as a scholar, thought he was liberated, but was forced by his family to take the township exam.

    Li Mingyin's family can only be regarded as a little rich in Chang'an Town, and the family's money is not much. Father and mother gave Li Mingyin half of the family's property to come to the capital to take the exam, for fear of wronging him.

    Li Mingyin, who had a lot of money on his body, didn't know that he was being targeted from the beginning. On the way, he made two very good friends. He said he was a fellow villager. He took care of each other along the way.

    When they were about to arrive in the capital, the two fellows went out together, but only one came back. The person who came back said that the other person was entangled by rogues and was seriously injured. He was sent to the hospital. The doctor said that he would need expensive medicinal materials to save his life, so he ran back to Li Mingyin to borrow money. And let him go to the police. Li Mingyin believed, and only kept 5 taels of silver for himself, and the rest was given to the man to save people, and he went to the government to report to the official.

    The result can be imagined, the two disappeared with the money, and Li Mingyin was imprisoned for two days because he maliciously reported to the officials and disturbed the order.

    After coming out, Li Mingyin realized that he had been deceived, and the two had long since disappeared. He reluctantly continued to rush to the capital. When he arrived in the capital, he only had three taels of silver left, which were in the capital and house prices. Extremely high places can't last a few days at all. So Li Mingyin thought of a way to set up a stall in the city.

    Li Mingyin is not good at studying, but he is very talented in cooking, especially in dim sum. He completely inherited his father's craft and surpassed him. So he set up a stall in Beijing to sell red bean cakes at first. Later, because of the good taste, more customers and more money, he sold more kinds of cakes.

    On this day, Li Mingyin, who was selling things, suddenly noticed that two hands were emptying his dim sum, all of which were used as weapons.

    "My dim sum!" Li Mingyin was dumbfounded.

    Wang Ziming was so mad that Lou Xiao was throwing his whole body in various colors. He wanted to teach Lou Xiao a lesson, but he was stopped by the servant who had followed him since he was a child, "Master, please bear with me this time! This is on the street. , so many people are watching, not to mention that your wedding date is very close, if you do it now, if there is