Waking Up from a Dream

ابدأ من البداية

Yuki and I look up as she and I raise our palm Yuki at left palm and I on the right "ONE FOR ALL MAXED PERCENT!!" her hand the power of One for All is focusing on the her palm, so I focus mine on my right palm "COMBINATION!" I focus both two power "COMBINE ALL FOR ONE - ONE FOR ALL!!" I shouted.

All for One raise his arm as his hand let out black smog about to consume us both. The predecessors raise their hand as they supported us "NOW YUKI!!" they shouted.

With our power and existence combine you and I are stronger "ALL FOR ONE - ONE FOR ALL!!" with our power combine we use it to blast and incinerate All for One's existence to banish him

We heard his struggles as Yuki and I push him back as she and I synch as we both step up use everything we've got. "YOU'RE MAKING A BIG MISTAKE YUKI...!!"

Yuki and I both scream as we overload our power, wiping All for One's existence as his image was erased from my domain.

As everything settle downs our surrounding went in peace the predecessors approach us especially Grandma who gave Yuki a pat on the shoulder "I knew it someone will save you" she said as she glance at me.

My lip flatten "Grandma I'm sorry! I'm so sorry everyone!" I apologized bowing my head down, as I felt a hand on my head I raise up to see Grandma smiling "its alright, its not your fault" she said then beside her was "isn't that right, Toshinori?" she asked. All Might nodded with such calm smile "its alright, I always believe in your Grandmother's words. She had faith that you are a good person."

Tenko then approach grandma "its nice to finally meet you, Grandma" she smiled. Grandma was surprised but she smiled "its nice to meet you too, I'm glad you and Yuki have hope to each other" she said.

All of a sudden I saw them fade "looks like it is time for us to go" the first predecessor said as he then approach me "what will you do with One for All?" he asked. I look at my palm as I smile as I face him "I will return it to its rightful successor" I answer. I saw him smile "you know, it would be fine since you are the new All for One" he said "you would do great things in the future."

"Yuki, please tell Young Midoriya to stand up and keep going" All Might said I nodded promising him as soon as they faded they all smiled as they finally have rest in peace the last one who faded was Grandma she smiled looking at me "always smile Yuki" she said as she faded away.

As everything went bright we all return to our physical bodies. I open my eyes as I felt a warm embrace around me as I recall my senses black hair "hmm..." I groan feeling a bit shaky "Yuki?" that voice. As we pull away from the embrace I look up "Tenko-nii?" I call his name as I saw his expression of relief as he smile "its really you, welcome back" he said.

As he said those my tears flooded as I couldn't suppress my feelings anymore as I hugged him tight and cried out "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" I said "I... I pushed you away... I hurt you... I'm so sorry..!" I sobbed.