Chapter 21: WTF?!? THAT'S SO COOL!!!

Author POV

Everyone is the bts's mansion was sad especially mom but what can they say it's her fault anyway. They call called her but she switched her phone off so bts couldn't trace her well.

2 weeks later

Y/n perspective

I decided to go back to my house. And forgive mom. Katherine agreed as well. Even tho she first denied it. I wore this

And went to my house katherine dropped me home and said

Katherine: good luck Y/n

I thanked her and went inside the bodyguards were happy seeing me but I shushed them and said

Y/n: I want to surprise them

They nodded still smiling

I went inside and saw no one

I smirked and went inside the speaker room

We have speakers all around the house incase there's a party all speakers are connected. So I went inside the speaker room and connected my phone to the main part of the connection and played this song

Author Pov

Everyone was sleeping peacefully until this song blasted throughout the whole house. Everyone was[JUNG] shooked. They all went downstairs and saw her. Everyone was frozen but then....

"Y/N!!!!!" Jhope yelled and ran towards her and hugged her so tight. Same with other members ran and hugged her. "Guys! stop!! i can't breathe" She kinda yelled since she was getting squished between 7 guys. Her dad also came and said "Glad you came sweetie we missed you" he said and hugged her slightly. Then everything went silent mom was was still shocked "mom?" u said and she burst into tears and hugged you while crying hardly. "p-ple-ase fo-rgiv-e me sw-e-etie p-plss dear! i really r-really regret e-e-everything i did to you! p-plsss!" Mom said crying very badly. You then sighed and said "Mom! i should'nt be forgiving you but i did cuz ur my mom but i'll never forget. And i don't think i can be the same towards you anymore that's how much you changed me" you and said seriously and mom sighed knowing its her fault. " And kindly get off me" you said and she removed her hands around you.                                                  

"AND! how was my waking up technique???" you said "istg Y/N if it wasn't you who put song for waking us up i would've killed that person." Suga said but you chuckled. "Anyway lets eat!! im hungry!" you said everyone went to the dining table.

BTS: CHOCOLATE PANCAKES!!!! everyone shouted and went to the table and started eating hungrily. You mom and dad just laughed.                                                                                                                      

the same day but night time

everyone was minding their own buisness-sseu which was sleeping 

u went downstairs to get a midnight snack

you heard screaming?!!?!? so you followed that direction and saw the basement door

Well you were the type of person who is dumb to go follow screaming sound in the middle of a  night which leads to the basement "coincidentally"

So you were about to turn back but heard footsteps so you hid behind the counter and saw some guards brining something in a box and went inside the basement.  Now you know it isn't include demons so u followed them quitely and had to hide behind some boxes along the way and then u reached another door the door opened and u went inside and saw a big pillar u went behind it and peek outside to see you BROTHERS? torturing someone who looks  dead but breathing (idk if tht makes sense)

JIN: WE HAVE BEEN SAYING TO YOU TO PAY YOUR FUCKING DEBT FOR 2 YEARS U STILL DON'T PAY HUH??? 

You were shocked was an understatement.

You were enjoying seeing them killing that guy somehow you were getting excited and wanted to join them. 

But then they shot that guy's head

Y/N: MAN!!!! that was too early

Everyone in the room was startled

Everyone was looking at me wide eyed. You went towards them and said " You shouldn't have killed him this fast like literally put acid into his open wounds put spice into his eyes then take his teeth 1 by 1 etc."

everyone was shocked. "why are you not terrified?" asked namjoon

"didn't i said i wanted to be mafia? so im ok with killing"

"how did u know we're mafias?" asked jungkook

"isn't obvious?" i said

they all said "truth" 

"well imma go u guys go sleep as well!" you said

"ok" they said

you went away

BTS pov

"how did she manage to stay calm?" asked jimin

"she said she likes mafia  so she must obviously be intrested killing people" said taehyung as-a-matter-of=factly

Everyone went to bed and slept.

I feel like this chapter was rushed it because I have study biology for my test today so byeee guys hope u enjoyed