Chapter 13: Attack

BTS POV

It's been 2 days since that incident happened. Ed went back to Canada. Cause he's working there. Y/n was pretty sad but then everything was fine.

Now we are going to our office cause dad said there's some important things he want to tell us.

When we entered the company, the employees stood up and bowed to us. They were shaking in fear. Some were flirting with us as well but we ignored it.
(Me: like duh!!)

We reached the meeting room and saw dad sitting there with a serious expression.  

We sat down. The next thing he told us shocked us.

Dad: Akledama is Back.

Story of Akeldama

Black devils(read the intro) and Akeldama are Born mafia enemies. Since their grandfather's grandfathers times. It's been 2 years Akeldama went to hide. Now they came back that means they should be careful and look out for something worse.

End of story.

Dad: They know we have new family members. So we should protect them and at all costs.

We were burning in anger.

BTS: *thinking* We should protect mom and Y/n at all cost.

Y/n POV

Since today was saturday I have work to do. Since I work in a cafe. I reached the cafe and went straight to work.

While I was working a customer told ti change the TV channel to news channel. I did and saw that MY house was burning. I ran out of the cafe to my house. I saw fire fighters and police there.

The neighbours saw me and pointed towards me. The police came and took some statements.

Then I heard.

???:  Y/n!!!!

I turned back and saw BtS running towards me.

Y/n: What are you guys doing here?

Jhope: We saw the news and came.... Are you okay?

Y/n: yea.....but where do I love now?

BTS: With us!

TBC~