Does the ghost know if he is thinking about giving you another knife?

    So Shi Huai just smiled hypocritically, helped Shi Qian up, and patted the dust on his clothes.

    "Brother, if you say anything wrong, your brother will never be wrong. You don't need to say that."

.Shi Qian was brought up by him. After hearing these words, he felt very uncomfortable, and he didn't say anything more.

    He always relies on actions to speak, and he doesn't want to say a lot. Since Shihuai doesn't believe it, just wait and see. He will deal with He Kangyang and Shi Deming's side, and let Shihuai change back to being the same as before. The envied young master of the Shi family.

    While the two were talking, an unexpected guest came to the door.

    "Xiaohuai!"

    The man rushed in, and when no one could react, he hugged Shi Huai and nervously checked Shi Huai's situation up and down.

    When he found out, he was in a good mood, and he breathed a sigh of relief.

    Before Shi Huai could react, he was hugged in a daze, but Shi Qian unhappily pulled the man away first.

    Shi Qian was inserted between him and Shi Huai, and his tall body blocked the man's entire line of sight to see Shi Huai.

.He is taller than Yu Hanming, and when he sees Yu Hanming, he is looking down from above.

    "Yu Hanming, what are you doing here?"

    Shi Qian and Yu Hanming have always been indifferent.

    Shi Qian disliked Yu Hanming's lack of ability, and the family even had Shijia's help from time to time, but he was able to hook Shi Huai into a dizzy and dizzy person, and he couldn't get used to Hanming for a long time.

    Yu Hanming felt that Shi Qian was targeting him inexplicably, mocking him openly and secretly.

    Now that Yu Hanming's temperament has changed drastically, and he suddenly came to hug Shi Huai, Shi Qian naturally has to be more vigilant.

    After all, Shi Huai only needs to be the young master of Shi's family. He doesn't need to fall in love, and naturally he can't be with such a useless person.

    If it is said that Shi Qian and Shihuai still have some thoughts to deal with, then Yu Hanming will not have this treatment at all.

.Shi Huai came out directly from behind Shi Qian, and did not intend to overthink the two people who were arguing with each other, but prepared to find food first.

    I don't know how long he's been in a coma, but now he's as hungry as a starving ghost who hasn't eaten for three days.

    "Lu Baiyi, do you have anything to eat?" He went to look for Lu Baiyi pitifully.

    Lu Baiyi was still staring at the Third World War that was about to be ignited over there, and found that the protagonist at the center of the story had already come to ask him to eat.

    "Oh, of course there is." Lu Boyi brought the compressed biscuits from his backpack to Shi Huai.

    Now Avalanche, there are no fresh ingredients, and all we eat are what everyone brings.

    When Shihuai was eating, only to find He Kangyang sitting behind everyone.

    He Kangyang kept his head down, he couldn't see his face clearly, and he didn't watch the fun from Shi Qian's side like others.