******

"Sharon…" Swayam ran as she was about to fall down from the steps while she was modifying the balloons which boys have already fixed on the wall. She fell directly into his arms. As she slowly pried her eyes open, she was gazing into her most favorite irises. "tum ye sab kyun Kar rahe ho… Mujhe nahi bula sakte Kya.…agar gir jaati toh…" he censured her.

Wahi sat with Rupali and Surbhi dismantling the package bags he and Rithwik had bought. He caught Swayam and Sharon having a moment. He was about to prank them. But it wasn't reel. But real one. "Aunty…" He jabbed Rupali. "Aapko nahi lagta apke bete aapse kuch chupa Raha hai…" He whispered. "Kya?" She grew serious. Surbhi stopped cutting gift wrappers in mid. "Matlab… deko waha…" he pointed towards Swayam and Sharon. Rupali's eyes went wide. Surbhi threw him a "really" look.

"Wo dono?" Rupali looked at Wahi incredulously. There was no need of an answer as Wahi's glinting eyes answered her. She leapt up and walked towards his son.

"Per tumne mujhe pakad liya na Swayam…" Sharon looked at him dreamily. Someone nudged Swayam's shoulder but he ignored as he was fully immersed in Sharon. Again someone nudged him. Swayam closed his eyes briefly ready to smack the person slaying his moment with his girl. He turned but the words stuck back in his mouth as he watched his mom staring at him and Sharon who was yet in his arms. He immediately dropped her down in place and both looked everywhere but at each other or at Rupali. "Wo mein… wo…" Swayam pulled back a lock of his hair in pressure. Both tried to move away but Rupali held their hands and made them to face her. "Kya chal Raha hai yaha?" She exasperated at her son, first. "Meine socha sirf Taani hi mujhse baat chupayi ti… yaha toh tum bi..." She glared him with stoic look. "Mama…wo…" Swayam stumbled with words. "Aunty… I love Swayam." Sharon confessed stopping his blabber. He looked at her in disbelief as she confronted the truth to her mother. Gang who were working on the decorations around startled at them waiting to see Rupali's reaction at the conflict. Karan was sure she would be happy to see them being in a relationship as they have already accepted Taani and Rey. But others were not so sure by the dagger look Rupali threw at them.

Rupali looked at her son. Here more than her children, their partners were being brave. "Mein bi… usase… Pyaar karti hun…" Swayam whispered hoping her mother wouldn't whiplash him. Both waited for her to respond. "Sorry… ye baat apko ab Tak nahi bataya ta meine…" his eyes skimmed onto the floor.

There was a pin drop of silence. Then all of a sudden. Rupali opened her mouth. "Chalo… mujhe aur tera papa ko tumhare liye aur Taani ke liye ladki aur ladke ko dundne ka zarurat nahi hai ab…" She pressed her lips. Sharon and Swayam exchanged a stupified glance. "Matlab…" Swayam opened her mouth. "Matlab ye hai ki… Aunty ko Sharon pasand aaya hai…" Wahi held Swayam's shoulder. He blushed hard and looked at her mom. "Thanks aunty…" Sharon held Rupali's hand. "Chal… aa ja idar…" she opened her arms and embraced Sharon. She had been angry on Taani when she learnt that she had hidden his relationship with Rey. Which she shouldn't have been. And now Swayam did the same. It was silly on her to get biled at her daughter for such a senaible issue. Hence she wasn't going to be the same with Swayam or Sharon.

"OMG!" Girls cooed pulling Sharon into hugs and making her flush all over. While boys pounced on Swayam. Rupali smiled at them. Such a goofballs they were. "Wo wo… ye celebration hogaya toh Chalo... Aur bi kaam Baki hai… Hume midnight Tak sab kuch karlena hai…" Rupali commanded. Rishi, Mihir and Manini were outside in the garden looking after the light arrangements all around the mansion.

******

Rey took Taani to one of the lake which was abandoned at the side they were. The water gleamed silver, the reflection of moonlight evading on the surface. There was a single boat perched on the shore. It wasn't any yacht or luxurious one. Instead a simple one. Rey pulled her toward it. "Hum… ismein jayenge?" She questioned him wondering where were they even heading towards. But she was so thrilled that he was taking her for a ride on water. But… Before she was pulled into drafts of uncanny situations with the water and lake, Rey shifted himself into the boat and held a hand for her.