A few hours have passed, it was lunch break. I went to my usual spot in the stairs in front of the chapel. I could not be any happier when I have the opportunity to be alone.

Opening the lunchbox my Mom had prepared, there was a small surprise after I unwrap the cloth.

I was taken aback when a photo was the first thing I saw instead of my lunch.

A photo...

It's a photo of a celebrity from 3MIX.

Why did my Mom showed me this...?

Speak of the devil, the Idol from 3MIX already made an appearance. There is a crowd in the quadrangle. I don't have the slightest interest to check on the celebrities and so I just enjoy my lunch in silence.

I hide the photo of the idol in my student I'D card and kept it to avoid controversy.

"OMG! IT'S REALLY TRUE?"
"KYAAHH~! IT'S JEONGYEON!!"
"HOLY SHIT, THAT'S JIHYO RIGHT?!"
"NO WAY, I WON'T MISS A SINGLE DAY NOW!"
"THIS IS IT! IT'S TIME TO MAKE A MOVE!!"

Bunch of fools, and so I thought.

I take a bite of the rice ball and peacefully eat while hearing indistinct chatters and screams of excitement from the fans.

"Mom made two rice ball... Sheesh, she'll be sad again if I only eat one," I groan.

Just then, on the other side of a ruckus, there was another situation going on. From what I could tell was two girls hiding from the public.

"Tz-Tzuyu...?" It's the voice from Sana. Ooh... I see.

"If we're caught... we're dead... keep quiet..."

"W-wait... y-you're touching me in the weird spot, h-hold on..."

Tzuyu and Sana? What are they doing there? I can clearly hear them so well. They won't find me here since there's a wall but I could as well take a small peek below them if I have to.

"I'm not touching you anywhere, silly. I'm just holding your waist," Tzuyu tells. Her face was close to Sana and they could only hear their raspy breath.

"If anybody caught us dating... we're doomed, Tzuyu," Sana softly whispers into her ears as her face flushed.

"It's okay... I'll take full responsible for it," She pull Sana for a kiss in the forehead. "I miss you... I'm sorry if I was forceful,"

"It's okay," Sana blushes.

"How's your club going?" Tzuyu asks.

"It's fine, it was saved...!"

"I thought it was going to disband?"

"We found a new member... and it's Y/N!"

"Y/N? That dead assed face named Chun Y/N? How surprising that Y/N could fit in a group,"

Chou Tzuyu from class B. I actually have quite a history with her last year. She champions all archery local tournaments and carries the name of our school. She's the Ace at Archery.

Popular at girls and have high standards. To think that she's dating Sana secretly...

Well, I am utterly disappointed to know that her standards aren't as high as I had thought.

"What about you, Tzuyu...? How's your club? Do you have any problem? If so, come to our club! We could help you--"

"So far, nothing has troubled me. It's fine but anyways. We'll part ways now. I'll go ahead first so that no one will suspect us,"

"Ohh... okay, I understand..." Sana nods. With that, Tzuyu leaves without hesitation.

Hm, I see how it is. Sana and Tzuyu are dating secretly behind our backs. But is it necessary to hide it?

Sana lets out a heavy sigh when Tzuyu was gone.

Oh crap, Sana will see me if she walks by the other way where she'll see me eating in the stairs.

I quickly close my lunch box and before I have realized, I ate two rice ball without knowing.

Sana begins to walk, just I had predicted that she'll be heading the other way to where she discovers me in my usual place.

When Sana turns at the stairs, there was no sign of my appearance. Sana had thought she might run into me, and that made her sigh in relief.

"Y/N's probably finished lunch. Sheesh, I am going to force Y/N to come to the club this time!" Sana says and takes a step forward to leave.

Just then.

Sana confirms again and looks at the stairs. It was something that caught her attention, and she went to fetch it.

She gasps when she found my student ID.

"Y/N? Good grief, I have no idea you could be forgetful too," Sana sighs motherly and snaps back into a serious mode while she stares at my ID again.

"But... when did Y/N drop this, I wonder...?"