🔞not a chapter just smut🔞

(Threesome between tobirama +hashirama+reader y/n is aged up to 19)

Y/n POV:

I kissed tobirama and hashirama they both blushed.then they looked at each other then tobirama pointed at hashirama and hashirama nodded I was confused.then tobirama pulled me on his lap and hashirama got infront of me.me and hashirama started to make out.while tobirama bite and suck on my neck.

i moaned as he found my sweet spot and abused it.me and hashirama pulled back and there was a string of saliva connected to our lips. then sat on hashirama lap and me and tobirama started to make out.the kiss got deeper and more heated.thats when I feel hashirama hands on my breast I moaned in pleasure.but it got muffled in tobirama's mouth.

That's when I sat on tobirama lap and he tapped my arm and pushed them up.i lifted my arms then tobirama took of my shirt.i asked to take of my bra and I gave him a nod.he took of my bra and hashirama latched onto one of my boobs I moaned softly aHh~.

his mouth felt warm that's when I noticed tobirama bulge I started to grind down on him.he grunted and made me grind down harder.thats when I look down hashirama left alot o mark over my chest and tobirama left marks on my neck.

They took of there clothes and they left there boxers on.they then stripped me from clothes hashirama bent down and started to play with my folds.i moan in pleasure ngh~.he then push a finger in and waited for me to adjust.then started to move his finger in and out at a slow pace I was moaning and it felt so good.he put one more finger in and did a scissors motion.

i was stretched enough that's when I felt tobirama finger near my back entrance.i wince that's when I teleported some lube near him.he took the lube and put the lube on his fingers then stuck it in and stretched me out.i was stretched enough.

That's when they took off there boxers they where big I squirmed around tobirama was in the back and hashirama in the front they both pushed in at the same time then that's when I felt pain all over I whimpered in pain.they were all the way in and they gave me compliments and told me how good I was doing.

thats when a wave of pleasure swept pasted me.i moaned they both started to move slowly.we were in the position tobirama laying down with me on top of him and hashirama hovering over us.they started to move slow and deep.i whined and moaned in pleasure.thats when I asked to go faster they sped up the pace.

I was moaning with pleasure I see stars thats when they both his my g-spot at the same time I moaned in pleasure it was loud I was happy my room was sound proof.i was moaning and I had tears in my eyes from the pleasure being to good.after a couple of hours they got sloppy and they both pulled out and cummed on my stomach and gave.i felt my orgasm hit hard like a wave.after that intense sex we layed there.

~//AFTER CARE STARTS HERE//~

i snapped my fingers and we were all clean we had new sheets and clothes and the room smelt like lavender.we cuddled and watched movies.after awhile we went to sleep.

(Back to normal chapter)