team 7+new outfit

Y/n POV:

I got ready with my new outfit.(you can change it but it gotta be a Naruto outfit)

I asked the hokages and Shisui how I look in my new outfit and the all looked at me and smiled

I asked the hokages and Shisui how I look in my new outfit and the all looked at me and smiled.they said"you look great in what ever you wear y/n".I smiled and made toast and eggs once done.i eat my food then.

I push the plate away wash dishes and walked to the academy today we are getting our sensies

I push the plate away wash dishes and walked to the academy today we are getting our sensies.Once I got there it was loud I jumped in the window startling everyone.i walked to Naruto and sat down and pull him in a hug he blush from the physical contact.

i squeeze him tight and said in his ear ik you were going to make it naru-kun he blush redder then kushina hair.he snuggled into my shoulder Sasuke was on the other side of Naruto.i didn't know how he felt but he was radiating the werdi aura.

with envy and jealousy he didn't understand his feelings just yet.Then I heard footsteps and then the door slammed open ino and Sakura came in then ran up and push Naruto out of my arms and said hey Sasuke and y/n can I sit near you.

i just looked at her then picked up Naruto and placed him on my lap.his back facing the board.i felt bad for the way Sakura pushed Naruto.

He snuggled into my neck I stroke his hair softly.i kissed his forehead he turned red then Sakura and ino started fighting Naruto got out of my arms.and jumped on the table glaring at Sasuke.

then I felt someone watching us I guessed the hokage.i took a notepad out and wrote Grandpa look at Naruto and Sasuke and showed were they were watching then.i turned back and a boy pushed Naruto but and Sasuke and Naruto locked lips together.

i burst out laughing some people snicker then I felt someone death glare at my ramen boy.

i saw that Sakura was about to hit him when I got Infront of Naruto and hold Sakura first.she was going to yell at me when.she got shivers of me death glaring her I decided to let out 40% of my ki making the hole class freeze and Naruto hang on my jacket.trying to calm me down.

she start to step back in fear even Sasuke duck down I looks down at Naruto and my face soften

she start to step back in fear even Sasuke duck down I looks down at Naruto and my face soften.he smiled at me and I swear my heart melted.the rest of the classroom felt jealous of Naruto.

Then Iruka came in saying everyone to there seats.naruto sat on my lap face in my neck.saukra near Sasuke and Sasuke near me i don't really care really.

then they start to say teams they got to my team Naruto uzumaki, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, y/n daisuki.naruto was happy I was on his team and also so was Sasuke.
~\\Time skip//~

We were In the classroom Naruto on my lap face in my neck sleep while I'm stroking his hair.our sensei still wasn't here but Naruto snuggled closer to me.i smiled down at me then I felt kakashi chakra I put my face in Naruto neck while he sleep.

Kakashi open the door but I chang the scene.so he didn't get hit he walked in to see everyone sitting calmly he said meet at the roof and poffed away.

sakura and sauke walked to the door and went up the stairs.i picked up Naruto and he rapped his arms and legs around me and snuggled into my neck.i walked up the stairs.we sat down I gentle place Naruto back in my lap.

he was still sleep kakashi introduce his self and Sakura introduce her self I gentle scratch be hind Naruto ear he purred.i accidentally went to his mindscape I saw kurama he didn't see me untile.

I squealed in excitement he look at me then said in a demanding voice"what's you're name and why are you here".I said my name "y/n daisuki"and Idk why he got scared and bowed down because of my name. I smiled and ran up to his cage and said"kurama you look so cute and adorable and fluffy let me pet you".

he laughed then I ran and jumped and pet his head I smiled and said"turn into you're human form". He look at me with shoked expressions before saying "how do you know that". I tell him everything about me and he got scared when.

I said I was the host of the 11 tailed beast.he turned into his human form and I squealed and went threw the bars.

he turned into his human form and I squealed and went threw the bars

I jumped into him and hugged him really tightly and he smiled.he turned red like his outfit.i smiled then I started to fade I kissed kurama on the nose then said "next time kurama when we meet I want forehead kisses".

he then said"sure princess y/n".I woke up to Naruto shaking me saying"its youre turn to introduce you're self".hi my name is y/n daisuki my like are (likes) and food, sleep, training, stargazing.

my dislikes are (dislikes) and people talking about my friends being walked up and taking my food.my hobbies are to (hobbies) and draw and eat ramen with naruto.my future dream is to help everyone no matter if villain or hero.

"Okay you all are special"kakashi said then after the discussion I went home ate took a shower then kissed all the hokages and shushi cheeks.I told Minato to come cuddle with me.

what I didn't know was Minato was  envy  because he gets to be in you're arms.me and Minato walked to the bed and we cuddled and went to sleep.we slept like this↓.

we slept like this↓

✨Bonus✨:

The hokage and the other Jounins in the room look down.only to see y/n hold up a book to there spot.they weren't surprised cause she is a daisuki.so they knew she could since theme they looked over to Sasuke and naruto.

to see them locked lips the hokage and Jounins all chuckled.
But they still wondered if she would save people or be on there side when she grows up.
✨the end of bonus✨