✨🍋not a chapter just smut🍋✨

(Y/n is aged up in her head my beloved people)

3rd POV:

Suki grabbed y/n chin and kissed her gently.y/n kiss back softly the kiss started to get heated.they both separate for air they both are painting for air.suki then started to kiss down y/n jaw line.leaving hickeys on the way down her neck.it didn't take long for him to find her sweet spot.

"ah SuKi~"y/n moaned softly at the contact of his lips on her sweet spot.he then start to suck leaving a nice dark hickey.

he gentle started to take off her top.she wasn't wearing a bra so it was easier.the cold air hit y/n nipples she slightly flinch at the air.it caused  goosebumps  to go all over her skin.

suki gentle bite her nipple and sucked it perked up and got harder."suki Ah~"y/n moaned he twisted the others in his hand.he left hickeys all over her chest.he looked at her for consent to keep going.

she nodded he chuckled with lust and need.he pushed up her skirt and took off her shorts.leaving her in a skirt and high socks.

He gentle pushed a finger in and started to thrust in an out at a slow pace.y/n felt uncomfortable then after a couple of minutes it started to turn into pleasure.he spread her enough to put something bigger in her.

once done he took off all his clothes and put the top near her entrance.he look at her asked if she was"ready".y/n nodded her head and without waiting in one Swift move he was in but let her adjust.

it took a couple of minutes for her to adjust.once done he started to move slowly.y/n moved her hands and put it on his back.he thrust deeper y/n moaned his name"NgY~aHh suki~".

he felt like he was in blis she was "so tight relax you're walls you are sucking me in and squeezing to tight princess".she relaxed he thrusted in and out at a deep soft pace."Ngh faster senpai fas-aHh~" y/n moaned.suki picked up y/n and pushed her to a wall and fucked her hard and fast.

"so ah close~" y/n moaned out.suki wasn't done but started to get close with his thrust.He kept hitting her sweet spot right on then he was ready to cum.but he let her cum then pulled out and cummed on her stomach.

Y/n then kissed him and Snapped her fingers and there clothes was on they fell asleep near each other.y/n change her landscape to make it look like her room.they cuddled and slept peacefully.