chunin exam1

Y/n POV:

I got Naruto to wake up once done I made breakfast.for him and me zabuza and haku went on a Mission so i teleport then some bento 🍱 and I teleport some food to my room.since Shisui and the other are sleep in my room.we walked to the first stage once we got there we saw neji tenten and lee.

i walked up and said"that's an genjutsu on the door we are on the second floor".Then they both said"correct little girl I just glared at them for calling me little girl.im taller then Sakura but me and Sasuke are the same height.

They just looked at me like I'm stupid.cause they didn't see me as a threat.i made some small adorable chibi version of gojo.he looked at me and started to nuzzle my hand.i giggled he had small blush on his adorable chubby cheeks.i made gojo fav food and gave it to him.once done I looked up to see everyone staring at me.i just said"release".gojo vanished and so did the mini food with him.

•∆~//Time Skip//~∆•(we skipped Sasuke and Lee fight we are in the room)

We are in the room and there are people staring at us.i just looked away and saw shikaumaru.i ran over and hugged him he smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist and smiled.i smiled at him and we started talking about random stuff.what I didn't see was people glaring at shika. then kabuto Walked up and started talking I zoned out but then heard my name.i glared hard at him he shivered.i was not about to have his B's.

I let 20% of my ki he looked like his soul was ripped out he gulped then pulled out cards

I let 20% of my ki he looked like his soul was ripped out he gulped then pulled out cards.he showed them the crads but once it got to mine.ik it was going to be no info just a blank page.othere than the future seer.he said"y/n dasuki her info she can see the future,can be dangerous,and can kill you,she has two ss rank criminals living with her. named zabuza momochi and haku.

We heard gasp all around the room but I didn't care.i pulled back in my ki and he stop sweating but had a fearful look on his face.

•∆~//Time skip to the test//~∆•

We got into the test room they put papers Infront of us.i sit down near panda-chan or Gaara he looked at me and shukaku went quiet.we started the test I paused time and looked for the paper with the answers.once I saw all the answers I went back to my seat and wrote down all my answers and then once done.i unpause time he then he say look for people who are cheaters.

so quietly I almost didn't catch I did a different jutsu.i said talk to Naruto jutsu.the jutsu worked I told him the answers.he wrote it all down then flipped hi paper to the back side.and started to draw I cut off our connection.the started to draw Naruto with hinata.i looked over to Gaara to see he struggled on the last problem so I told him without being caught.

Then the tenth question came.i already was drinking some boba they looked at me weird so I finished and threw away the cup.once done it was time for chunin exam 2.