ten

a/n: hey homies. im low-key sick rn so thats so fun. um this chapter is prolly gonna be short bc a) I am unmotivated and I still need to upload and b) Im tired. 

anyway enjoy the chapter. my great friend gave me some good ideas for this book so I hope you guys enjoy her ideas. she is super cool and stuff. 

enjoy the chapter baes

-

-

-

-

July 9th 2021

I wake up to the sun beaming into the living room. vinnie was still laying on top of me. his head was buried into my neck. I yawn and reach over for my phone to see what time It was. 7:52am. I set my phone back down and wait for vinnie to wake up. 

soon enough, vinnie wakes up. his head lifts up and he makes eye contact with me. he smiles and I smile back at him. 

"mornin vin" I say.

"good mornin isa" he says. we both decide to get up and make a little bit of breakfast. we both move around the Kitchen and laugh like teenagers do. I roll up my sleeves and start to make the batter for the waffles and he starts to cook the sausage in a frying pan. then boom. breakfast is made. 

we both sit down and eat. 

"what do you want to do today?" I ask while taking a heaping bite of my waffle. 

"we should work out today. it would be fun." he says doing the same as I did with his waffle. I nod. 

we finish up our breakfast and vinnie leaves. we make a plan to meet at the gym that was about 20 minutes away at about 10:30. I do the dishes really fast and get into a workout set. I braid my hair and put on some appropriate shoes for the gym. 

the time was about 9:45 now. I down a water and I stretch a little bit. im gonna walk to the gym today because its nice out. 

I start walking and listen to Emma chamberlains podcast while I walk. I start to think about vinnie. in this short amount of time, how have we became this close. how have I cried in a strangers arms already. im too vulnerable. I shake my head. he's a gentlemen though. I wonder if he has ever wanted something more with me. I let my thoughts take me to the gym and I run right into vinnie. 

"hey" he says smiling at me. Jesus. his smile is quite literally everything

"hi" I say smiling back at him. we walk into the gym together and we start the work out and it is the most intimidating thing in the entire world. he looks so good doing literally anything. 

his hands grip the bar as he lays back. I watch him as he heaves the bar with the extra weight and man oh man does this make me go crazy. I take a deep breath and do my thing. 

we both decide we have worked out enough after an hour. vinnie takes me home in his rx7. him being sweaty makes me feel some type of way that I can't put into words. 

"so how was your workout" I ask him before I take a sip of my water. 

"it was pretty good." he says as he puts the key in the ignition. I nod and the rest of the ride home is quiet. 

"thank you for the ride." I say. he nods and I get out of his car and go up to my apartment. 

I open the door and go to my room immediately. I open the door to my bathroom and start the shower. I take off my sweaty clothes from the gym and hop into the shower taking about 30 minutes. when I get out, I change into some comfy clothes and decide to take a nap. 

"vinnie" i moan as he goes down on me. his tongue darts in and out of me. my head is thrown back and my body shakes as I release. 

"that was so hot" vinnie says as he makes his way up to my mouth to kiss. my hands go to his hair and we continue to make out until I sit up and push him down to the bed. I straddle his cock and let the tip barely slide in before shuddering. this makes vinnie thrust upwards and I slide down his cock. my head goes to his shoulder and he helps me out a bit. 

"you're so good at this baby" vinnie says as his hands lightly guides my hips as we pick up speed. his lips find mine and we have a heated make out while muffling our moans together. 

"Jesus vinnie." I say throwing my head back. his lips attach themselves to my neck and that just about pushes myself to the edge. 

"cmon." he says. his pace picks up even faster than what it was. 

"vinnie. I can't" I say as I feel my high coming once again. 

"you can baby. you can." he says. 

I jolt out of my sleep. what the fuck just happened. I look at the clock in my room. 12:45. why right now? why that dream? I stretch my arms above my head. 

im gonna text vinnie. 

me: hey vinnie, are you busy tonight?

vinnie: nope. what's up?

me: just wondering if you wanted to hang out tonight? im bored.

vinnie: sure! what time?

me: come over around 8ish?

vinnie: sounds good.

me: 👍

I need vinnie right now. 

-

-

-

-

a/n:  ew corny. boo lame. tomato, tomato, throwing tomatoes. 

I can't write smut to save my life. it was so uncomfy. okay bye homies im going to bed now so yeah. bye