six

a/n: HA it is Thursday and I am updating because it isn't as late as I expected it to be. I had some bomb ass lunch at a lil gas station restaurant tho. it was baller. 

anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter. 

lolololol

-

-

-

-

July 6th 2021 (continued)

(a/n:  lmao I take back what I said about how they dont have sex I just dont know how well im gonna be able to write it. its gonna be so awkward but it'll be okay.)

soon enough his lips landed on mine and we started what we didn't finish last night... 

his lips lead their way down my neck. I rotate my neck to the other side and he continues down to my left shoulder. he stops for a second and looks into my eyes. I nod and I hold my arms up for him to tank my tank top off. we continue to kiss and I straddle his lap deepening the kiss. 

his hands run up and down my sides making goosebumps scatter across my body. my hands find their way to his soft blonde curls.  he looped his arms around my thighs and picked me up. he carried me to my room and laid me down on my bed. he played with the drawstrings to my gray sweatpants. 

"can I?" Vinnie says. I nod and he wraps his fingers around the waist band of my sweatpants pulling them off. he pushed himself back up to my face and gave me a kiss lips. he took his tongue and trailed it all the way down to my right boob. he kissed his way down my stomach, leaving a trail of hickeys. he finally makes it down to my panties. he looks up into my eyes. I nod and he pulls down my underwear reveals my wet core. 

"god" Vinnie says. he leans downs into it. 

"WE ARE BACK" lylah yells. I hurry to flip a satin sheet over my naked body. Vinnie grins at me and kisses me on the cheek and goes out into the living room from my room. 

god what the fuck just happened. 

I stand up and throw on a big hoodie and the pair of sweats I had on earlier. 

fuck. my tank top. I go out of my room and see Vinnie laughing with Jett on the couch with something under his leg. i walk over to wear everyone was and I sat with lylah. Vinnie stared at me for the rest of the day pretty much. we sat on the couch and watched a few. movies and played Mario Kart. 

"Isabel, can you give me a ride to my house" Vinnie says flashing me a smile. I nod and I get up and slip on some shoes. I grab my keys and Vinnie dabs Jett and lylah up and walks to me at the front door. 

"I will be back in a little bit" I say walking through the door to the hallway of the apartment complex. I shut the door and we walk to elevator. I press the button that opens the elevator. we step in and I press the garage button. 

"so." I say as the elevator goes painfully slow. 

"so." vinnie says back as the elevator door opens for an old woman and her granddaughter. I step to the side and vinnie's hands wrap around my waist as we move together so the old lady and the little girl could have a little bit more room. 

the elevator opens on the garage and the elevator turns into an empty space. vinnie and I walk to my car and get into it. 

"can I ask you something" vinnie says as I pull out of the parking garage. 

"yeah go ahead" I say as I head onto the roads. 

"are you uh. a virgin?" he asks shyly. I look over to him. 

"yea, never really found the right person, you know?" I respond. I see him nod out the corner of my eye and the rest of the car ride is a comfortable silence. 

I pull up to the house he game me directions too. 

"hey, do you want to come in for a little bit?" vinnie asks before getting out of the car. I nod and shut my car off. 

"nice place." I say as we walk through the entrance. he nods and I follow him to the kitchen. he goes to the fridge and grabs 2 waters out and hands one to me. I take a long sip. 

"wanna go for a swim?" vinnie suggests. dumbass I dont have a swim suit. 

"I dont have a swimsuit with me. besides, I should really be getting going." I say smiling at him. he nods and kisses the top of my head. what the fuck?! why does he keep doing that. 

"no problem. maybe another time?" he smiles. I flash a smile back and nod. I really wish I would have brought my swim suit with me. 

"yeah of course." I nod. 

he walks me out of the house and to my car. 

"and maybe we could finish what we started tonight. only if you want to though. im not trying to rush you into anythi-" vinnie rambles. 

"maybe someday vin. maybe someday" I say as I wave at him. I start backing out of the driveway and drive the lonely way back to the apartment. 

the drive was a boring 20 minute drive. I got back to the apartment building and I took the elevator up to the apartment. I open the door and see Lylah and Jett wrapped in eachothers arms on the couch. 

"ew get a room. seriously" I say as I grab some leftover pizza from the fridge and walk to my room. 

the room was messy from earlier. the bed sheets were ruffled and the pillows weren't where they were supposed to be. I cleaned up my room and change into some cool clothes and laid on my bed until I felt tired enough to go to sleep. I feel my phone buzz. 

vinnie: hey, sorry if it seemed as if I was rushing into things. coffee on me tomorrow? 

me: sure! and you are fine.

vinnie: okay i will pick you up at 11? 

me: sounds good!

-

-

-

-

a/n: so that was interesting. took me about two hours (kinda exaggerating kinda not.) hope you enjoy Lylah and Jett cock blocking vinnie and Isabel. 

happy holidays. have a great weekend homies. ly guys

mwah- ri