three

a/n: hi ik i haven't updated in like 2 days but that's fine. I have honestly been pretty busy ngl. but here's chapter three 🥳🥳🥳

hope u enjoy baes

-

-

-

-

-

July 4th, 2021 (continued?!?)

the time read about 10:15 when I got a knock on my bedroom door. 

"its open" I say focusing on my essay. the door opens and I turn my head to see Lylah standing in the doorway. 

"hey, we are gonna go watch fireworks. do you want to come with? Vinnie is coming with" she says wiggling her eyebrows at the last part. I give her a disgusted look and turn back around to my essay.

I guess I could go with. my essay isn't done yet but I mean Vinnie is quite attractive. why not. I will go.

"let me get ready" I say standing up. Lylah smiles and walks out to shut the door. 

"guys! guess what!! ms. Isabel Caddel will be joining us for fireworks tonight." Lylah says. I chuckle and decide I should probably get ready to go considering the fireworks start at 10:45 and its already 10:30.

I got up and changed into a pair of blue jeans with a white tank top and some Jordan 1s. I walk out to the living room and see Vinnie wearing almost the same exact thing that I'm wearing. I don't let it bother me though. I walk to the front door. 

"who is driving?' I ask. Jett and Vinnie look at each other. 

"um I think I should drive. I mean I am the best driver" Jett says looking at Lylah. I nod and run to my room real quick to grab a jacket. 

we left the apartment and locked the door. Lylah and Jett walking hand in hand infront of Vinnie and I. we stepped on the elevator and headed to the garage. once we got there, we all got in the car. Jett drove while Lylah sat shotgun and Vinnie and I sat in the back which wasn't awkward at all. 

"where are we going" I ask. Lylah turned and smiled. 

"the beach." Lylah says. I nod and continue to look out the window until we show up.

"we are here" Jett says. I get out of the car and we all walk to the middle of the beach. wow. its cold. anyway, we sat on the beach blanket. Jett and Lylah started talking about some stuff that didn't include Vinnie and i. 

"hey" I hear Vinnie say. I look over at him and smile. 

"hi" I reply back. he smiles at me and continues the conversation.

"so how long have you lived in LA" he says looking at me. 

"about 3 months. I moved here from San Diego." he nods. gosh he is so unbelievably pretty. we stare into each others eyes for a little while and that's when the fire works start. 

I look up to the sky and see the the beautiful colors being exploded into the air. I smile as I look down to see Jett and Lylah in each others arms. 

I am so happy that Lylah is happy. her and Jett are so good together. I look back up to the sky for the remainder of the show. 

when the fireworks were done, we all got up and walked to Jetts car. we got in and Jett started driving and I somehow fell asleep for the remainder of the trip back to me and Lylah's apartment. 

I woke up to being carried by Vinnie to the apartment. he obviously didn't know I was awake so I just stayed like that until we got to the apartment. he laid me on the couch and put a blanket over my body. I fell asleep after that. I don't remember any more. 

except that I think I kinda like Mr. Vinnie Hacker.

-

-

-

-

a/n: sorry this was kinda short but I kinda ran out of ideas lol. Itll get better as time goes I promise. 

have a good night or day!! 

ALSO I have finals this week so idk how much I'm going to update. so yeah ill see you guys when I see you.