four

a/n:   hey so I know its been a minute since the last update and I'm sorry 4 that. yesterday and today were both finals and I was stressed out. 

BUT I PASSED ALL MY FINALS 🥳

so yeah lol. hope u enjoy baes

okay I'm done blabbing. enjoy this chapter :D

-

-

-

-

July 5th, 2021

I sat up on the couch and rubbed my eyes. it was still dark out. I went to the kitchen to check the time. it was 4:55am. ugh. I opened the fridge to get a bottle of water and twisted the cap. the cold liquid ran down my dry throat. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back. 

soon, I decided to go into my room and shower because sadly I have to go to open the book store today. which is fine but then I have a shift at the coffee shop. yay. 

I undressed and stepped into the shower. I hum to the soft music that played from my speaker. I grab my shampoo and wash my hair. then I finish up my shower routine. 

I change into proper attire for work and leave. the time was about 5:30am now. I wrote Lylah a note 

hey Lylah, I left for work. text me if u need anything! 

love you - isa

once I finished the note I grabbed my keys to my 2015 green Volkswagen bug. I start the car and leave the apartment complex to head to the book store. 

I got to the book store and opened up. it was about 6:15 now. I started doing normal stuff until I hear the front door bell ring. I walked to the desk in the front of the store. 

"hi! welcome to the downtown- Jett?" I say. my voice laced with confusion. he smiles and i return the smile. 

"hey Isabel, I have a question and I know its a lot to ask for" he says. I tilt my head. 

"what's up" I say resting my chin on my hand. he took a deep breath. oh no. the deep breath before any question is a red flag. 

"would you want to hang out with Vinnie, Lylah, and I but maybe mostly hang out with Vinnie with me and Lylah because I feel bad if Vinnie is third wheeling and-" Jett rambles. I chuckle.

"sure I guess. when though? I have to work until 4" I say. 

"oh it will be about 6:30ish. Vinnie will pick you up. anyway, thanks." he leaves before I could even respond. 

cool. 

I get to hang out with Vinnie. all by myself. without ANYONE around. great. talk about awkward.

(a/n : im skipping until later because I don't feel like typing Isabels day and it just seems like a lot of work lmao)

later that night...

I sat infront  of my vanity mirror attempting to do some makeup. I am not really sure why but I felt like it. I walked to my closet and tried to find something fun to wear. like I don't know a fun flowy summery dress? nothing. I settled for a pair of jeans and a random t-shirt. and possibly some mid blazer 77'. 

I brushed my teeth and checked the time. it was about 6. I soon heard a ding from my phone. 

unknown- hey Isabel, its Vinnie. I just wanted to let u know I'll be over around 6:30. also Jett told me to tell you to dress comfortable I guess. anyway, see u later.