seven

a/n: lmao hey. its been about 2 weeks. oops. I didn't have motivation to write another chapter but also I didn't charge my computer for like 2 weeks so I mean ratio yk. 

my birthday was on Thursday and I am now 16 so thats super cool.

enjoy the chapter baes

also I've realized how many typos I have made and I dont want to fix them bc im lazy so deal w it lololol-

-

-

-

-

July 7th 2021

I wake up to the sound of laughter in the kitchen. I sit up in bed and stretch. I check the time and it was about 9:30am. I walked out of my room in a pair of pajama shorts that had sloths on them with a t-shirt. I see Lylah and Jett making some waffles in the waffle maker. I walk to the fridge to get a water. 

"morning isa. how'd you sleep? you went to bed really early which was odd for you" Lylah said. I looked at her and smile. 

"it was an interesting night." I shrug. Jett and Lylah both raise their eyebrows at me and give each other the look of suspicion. I chuckle and walk to my room. I need to get ready for the lil coffee date thingy with vinnie. 

I get into the shower and do the usual shower stuff. when I get out, I open my closet to get some jeans and a shirt out. I slip those on and put on my blazers. I put my hair into one of those claw clips and sit at my vanity doing my makeup for a minute. 

I hear the apartment door open and I hear vinnie greet lylah and Jett. I look at the time. its only 10:15. he's 45 minutes early. I grab my phone off the charger and slip it into my back pocket. I open the door and see them all sitting in the kitchen. I walk into the kitchen and greet them all with a warm smile.

"hey guys" I say setting my phone on the counter. I hoist myself up onto the counter and listen in on Lylah, Jett, and Vinnie's conversation. 

"waffles are so overrated but they are still so good" Jett says taking a big bite out of his mini chocolate chip waffle that was coated in maple syrup. 

"I think they are perfectly rated." Lylah says cutting hers up into bite size pieces. 

"well I think we should get going." vinnie says looking at me. he smiles and tilts his head to the door. we walk to the door. 

"bye! ill see you in a little bit. dont kill her vinnie" Lylah says glaring at vinnie. we wave and then we are out the door. 

"they remind me of my parents" Vinnie says while he fiddles with his keys. I laugh and nod. 

"yeah same." I smile and we continue to the parking garage. I look over and see his rx7. he opens the door for me and I climb into the passenger seat. 

"vinnie" I say looking at his car in aw. I totally forgot how much I absolutely love his car. 

"Isabel" he says watching me look around his car. 

"I am obsessed with your RX7" I say buckling my seat belt and looking forward. we pull out of the parking garage and head to a coffee shop. 

vinnie pulls into the parking lot and puts the car in park. he looks at me and gives me a soft smile. 

"what are you gonna order?" he says looking at my hand that was resting on my leg. 

"maybe a quad shot vanilla latte. im not so sure though. might do something with white mocha." I say pulling my hair back from my face. I unbuckle my seat belt and we head into the coffee shop.