Kingdom Come

All of us got up and walked to the gates of the Cloud Kindom.

"Welcome to Cloud Kingdom. We've been expecting you" a man said.

"Ha, how are we--" jay then was cut off.

"Standing on a cloud? Easy. In other Realms, there are other rules. I'm Fenwick. I've been asked to show you around" Fenwick said.

"Nice to meet you. I'm--" Fenwick cuts Kai off.

"Kai, yes, we all know. You're quite popular with other monks. Up here, we see everything that goes on in Ninjago."

"Then you know--"

"You've traveled far for the Sword of Sanctuary, a powerful weapon that can foresee your opponent's next attack. It's also the second clue to finding the Tomb of the First Spinjitzu Master."

"Blimey. But how be you--"

"Finishing your sentences? I know, it's rather annoyting, but up here we know, let's just say...we know what's going to come next. Come, I know Morro isn't far behind. Follow me and I'll explain."

"God, this is going to be a very long trip" I said as we enter a library where monks are writing scrolls. "Wow, think is--"

"Amazing?"

"Fenwick, if you know what I'm going to finish with this sentence and I would bite your tongue unless...That's what I thought."

"Wow, it's the ninja" one monk said.

"I know you're familiar with a few of the realms. Cloud Kindom is just one more of the Sixteen Realms that exist parallel to Ninjago."

"The Cursed Realm" I said.

"Sixteen Realms?" Kai questioned.

"In this realm, we strive for greater understanding and let go of distractions. There is no television, no video games--"

"No video games? Hmmph. Not impressed" Jay said.

"Jay they should be more focused on what they're doing because they're the one writing the scrolls." I said.

"It appears all any lad does here be writing" Zane said.

"That is because here, our words matter. You see, in Cloud Kingdom, we are the writers of destiny. It was here that it was decided that Lloyd should be the Green Ninja as well as Y/n as his connected power. And just now, that Zane should find his voice again."

"I sense my vocal pattern has returned without any repairs."

"Oh thank the lord!"

"Ugh! He doesn't talk like a pirate anymore" Jay complained.

"How'd that happen?" Cole asked.

"It was written"

"What did you mean by connected power? I know I was called unknown power, but connected power?"

"Hey, guys, he's writing about Dareth!"

"Jay be careful, we don't want anything to happen to their--" Jay then spills ink on the scroll. "Destiny" I sighed and facepalmed.

"Oh, poor Dareth!" the monk said.

"If you know what's going to happen next, then you know how important it is for us to get the Sword of Sanctuary" Kai said.

"Yes, and I know you made a promise to save your friend Lloyd. Sadly, we cannot ensure promises, because we aren't allowed to choose sides. And no one else will tell you this, but we had intended for Morro to stay in the Cursed Realm."