25

Jude Walters

"Well, good luck with your baby boy later." My friend said as I was putting my things in my bag.

I cringed at that nickname. "Really? Baby Boy?"

"Taylor Swift used it in one of her songs." She shrugged. "You'll scream at his face when you guys meet later, 'Wrap your arms around me, baby boy!'"

"How about a no? I am not doing that." I stated.

We walked out the class together.

I really am meeting him in a short while. We've been talking for quite a while now. I still can't get over how Oli gave me a fright that first time he called. Only if I can plan a better payback. Eh, I can always get revenge if I want to.

I stopped by my locker first to get myself ready and presentable. My curls are really in a need of love and attention. I don't care if he has to wait for me. He will wait for me if he has enough patience if he wants us to meet in person.

I put my hair in half up ponytail before fixing my clothes. Why am I even making an effort in looking presentable before going to see him? God only knows.

Deciding that I was done, I shut my locker closed before walking towards the front of the school. I drew in a huge breath before opening the doors of the school and walked straight to the tree in front of the school.

As expected, a brown hair and blue eyed boy with both of his hands in his front pocket standing under the shade of the tree.

My heart beats a little faster as I walked closer.

Like he sensed my presence, he immediately turned to my direction and a smirk was dancing on his lips.

I faked a glare to play with him and pointed a finger. "You!"

His smirk was replaced by an ever growing smile. He removed his hands from his pocket and left his arms beside him.

As we were inches away, my eyes were wide as saucers when out of nowhere, freaking Oliver cupped my face and kissed me.

Not on the lips, but the corner of it.

Now, why does it seem like I'm disappointed.

"You won't get a flu from that kiss." His hands were still on my cheeks. "I got a check up few days ago."

My eyebrows furrowed. "Are you dying?" I held his wrist.

Oliver let out a hearty laugh. "No, Jude. I'm not trying to give you 'A Walk To Remember' type of romance."

"Who said I'm looking for romance? And with you?" I scoffed, but I actually wouldn't really mind.

"The look on your face after I kissed you begs to differ." My face faltered on what he said. "And I thought you'll never come to see me."

"I never back out of anything, Oli." I wagged a finger at him while my other hand was on my left hip, he was no longer holding me.

"Then, would you want to go for ice cream?" He asked softly, a cute expression settling on his face.

"You're gonna treat me?" I asked.

"Oh, I'll treat with anything you like with the addition of treating you right at the same time." Oliver winked at me before taking my hand.

THE END.

=====
A/N: And that's a wrap on this dialogue story! Thank you so much for taking your time to read this work of mine. Also check out my other dialogue story and works you can find on my profile. I might change the title of the story sooner or later.