finally our marriage ❤️

Happily ever after was the dream that's gonna come true in namjoon's life and y/n life... atleast that's what they thought... but there secret marriage is questionable...they have no idea how this gonna turn there life up and down...what future behold for lovely couple...

Finally after long ceremonies marriage in Indian tradition is finished...
Tired families just sat for lunch with most happy couple..
.(note:- imagine wedding yourself I wanted to write but different cultures have different wedding formats so I don't want to disappoint any of you

Stop with  lies already author -suga

Okay....I was just lazy stop doing this mean yoongiiiiiiiiii🙃..-author..

-author

...)

Namjoon and y/n were on cloud 9..the happiness was on other level..jay and tae sat beside each other tae was always with Jay taking care of him and jhope was watching them..to make sure tae won't get agressive because of jealousy...tae was possesive when it comes to jay...when ever someone touch him or talk to him something inside him the insecure side gets effected...all his thoughts would be maybe jay would leave me..and aggressive behaviour provokes results in hurting Jay...jay started treatment for tae...tae was gradually changing...he is guilty of Jays situation and which is painful so he decided to stick beside him... everyone in marriage ceremony when ever tried to talk to jay...tae was little taken back but was ok and nothing triggering him...and Jays mother didn't know about tae's problem...she was happy that jay got tae who is always taking care of him...like he deserves...

"Opppaaaa... congratulations for us"
Y/n giggled slowly at namjoon who is got shocked by that word..

"What did you called me??"
He asked in shock

"Oooo oppppaaa"
Y/n said shyly smiling at him he suddenly lift her in air and spin her Making everyone laugh and making y/n embarrassed and blushing mess

"Yahhh jooonie stupid bear keep my daughter down...she will get dizzy"namjoon's mom hissed at him laughing slowly...he was taken back by his action he kept her gently down and started getting shy...

"Aigoooo our namjoonieee is head over heals for his wife"jin winked at y/n making her more blush...

"Yaahhh kids don't make lot of noise tonight I want to sleep"yoongi hissed lazily from his seat making them more embarrassed

"Yoongiyaaaa be quiet "jin hissed at yoongi making him move uncomfortably in his seat..

"I want to see your kids"tae yelled in happiness making everyone laugh and namjoon and y/n chock on air...

"Me too me tooo"
Jay smiled at them watching his bfs boxy smile... suddenly there mom came and grabbed Jays chair and tae on to stage making them confused..

"Eomma why are you bringing me to stage...my face is looking pale ahh I am embarrassed"Jay was throwing tantrums and tae was laughing at him cutely