Engagement 💫

Flashback:-

Namjoon pov

How much happiness I am receiving..they always say right women is right path to happiness it's true indeed...we didn't do Sex but her smile..her funny talks...the way she blush when I touch her...gets shy even though I saw her many times naked...the way she flusters while saying her feelings...what did I do in my past life to get this women...I was so happy my work finished fast than expected...even though tae and me stay in same apartment he never talked to me like before..he never waits for me.. something has changed... maybe he is anxious because of our new comeback...I thought to myself...I brought some of her favourite chocolates on the way.. which I ordered from Indian...the only things which my baby go crazy is choclates..she is not meterialistic or wants anything....i tried to enter fast to surprise her..but door knob surprised me when it came of...i am embarrassed now...this is 8 th door knob yoongi hyung will...beat my ass for sure...with that..i entered her flat...but..for my surprise..i saw something which I couldn't digest...as soon I saw both of them kissing my blood got boiled I don't know what took over me...I slapped her yelled and ran into store near by brought beer..which I drank half on my apartment way to apartment.. which above her flat...I unconsciously pressed her floor...when I came out I saw jin hyung going to tae apartment...I saw went near door to beat the shit out of taehyung...but when I Heard his confession..the ground below my legs scattered...I didn't wasted a single minute to listen what hyung would react....
I slapped myself...
"What did I do shit shit shit"
I ran into y/n apartment to see how scattered she is how I broke her....I should have let her explain...I should not have yelled at her or slap her call her mean things...never in my life I thought I will call her that...why did she wear that sexy dress for...why y/n you could have slapped me back or hit me...or tae or explain me...yoongi and jk are watching like they saw a monster...

Third person pov:-

As soon as namjoon entered he ran and grabbed y/n pitite figure from yoongi and hugged her tightly...who is sobbing hard on his chest... without understanding anything she was shocked beyond anyone could understand..she never thought namjoon would slap her...not even in her worst nightmare..

"Are you idiot namjoon..leave her..she already scared of you.."
Yoongi yelled at namjoon which didn't effect namjoon at all...he hugged her in his strong embrace weirdly y/n felt comfortable in his embrace...he moved and cried to cup her face but she flinched as if he is going to beat her again..which broke his heart..he gently placed a kiss on her cheek where he slapped..

"Y/n I am sorry...I should not have acted like that I should have asked you what happened...it's all because of that asshole...I was blinded my rage and jealousy...I am sorry..."
She didn't utter a single thing she just kept there crying...she know she can't stay mad at him for long time...so she didn't utter anything...blinked at him..jk thought to record everything because they are going to make up for sure...yoongi and smiling at how cute they are...
Joon hugged her again kissed her forehead eyes wiped her tears...and kissed her eyes...but she bursted out crying loud.. remembering what ever happened...

"Please don't cry I am sorry I am really sorry...here beat me I deserve punishment hit me please.."
He took y/n hand slapped himself with her hand and he slapped himself...and fell on his knees crying loud..y/n didn't utter a single word..just watched him in disbelieve

"I am useless fellow...never in my worst nightmare I thought I will hit my girl..."sobs"
I don't deserve you"sobs"I called you disgusting names in anger"sobs"I can't even see you in eye's"
He again started to slap himself his whole cheek turned into red and his finger prints got imprinted making his skin purple and green...y/n stood up and bent down to his level...he looked her while sobbing hard

"You have a nose block"
She said laughing while crying...he stopped crying jk and yoongi burst out laughing..he didn't say anything..kept on sobbing then she slapped him his eyes went wide in shock

"Aww that hurts bro"
Yoongi said laughing..rm didn't utter a single word

"That's for saying you are useless and calling me stupid words and slapping me"
She then kissed him with full of love...first he got..shocked and then....he returned her kiss...both are passionately kissing jk was filming them in aww and yoongi cringed and kept eww face..

"Happy one month anniversary my Love"
She said breaking the kiss...when yoongi cleared his throat... namjoon didn't utter a single word then he understood she was waiting for him to surprise her and that asshole did that and spoiled everything...there beautiful day got wasted..he decided to make it beautiful again

"Y/n I want to marry you.....I didn't brought any rings now...now please accept my proposal baby..I am sorry for our first and last fight..I will make sure this thing's never happen again...will you be my life partner forever this one month you had no idea how much happiness you brought into my life..I want this forever...I know this is fast...but I believe my decision is perfect... please give me a chance my lady"
He said and kissed her had...jk and yoongi went wow...they are astonished by namjoon fast decision but also happy in this one month they learnt alot about y/n she is hard-working women and fun to be around..she has that happy aura of Jin and jhope to fill atmosphere with laughter...

"I am..I mean I I"
She shuttered namjoon took his hand and placed on her..she was shocked at his sudden unexpected proposal

"Only when you ready let's get married...now let's just get engaged..."
He said kissing her hand...she started sobbing slowly..

"I am readyy"
She said blushing and crying with happiness..he again felt on his knees while she went and sat on couch shyly shedding happy tears...then suddenly jin bursted into hall...

End of flashback

"So this much shit had happened when I just left for 15 minutes...I am sad that I missed those beautiful moments...I can't believe he asked to her...marry him..I know since day 1 he is whipped for y/n see his eyes omoooo"
Jin said to jk who showed him the whole video... laughing and crying...yoongi slept on couch after fixing y/n door knob..tae was watching it from side of his eye...and rolled his eyes and clenched his jaw...while crying his ass out... namjoon after seeing tae..beat the shit out him without touching his face bad visible parts...if not for yoongi..he would have admitted in hospital...that's when he understood the seriousness of his love towards the girl tae also have feelings for...now they are in tae apartment... because namjoon kicked everyone out..to celebrate there first month anniversary and there engagement... without any disturbance... ofcourse they didn't like it but they had no choice.. because already they had gone through alot just in 2 hours...the emotional rollercoaster ride...

"Shut up and let me sleep...pussys"
Yoongi said rolling his eyes while sleeping forgetting about jin

"Min yoongi... language"
Jin yelled which made yoongi flinch on couch...