why taehyung

Finally everyone are happy after that embarrassing moment in namjoon's home...y/n felt awkward and hesitant to BTS but they always teased her made jokes and being crack heads soon got mixed with them and shockingly with jungkook and yoongi... tae used get jealous because his homie is now spending most of time either working on her thesis or with namjoon and with jk or Suga...he himself didn't understand why he is feeling jealous he knows she is his hyungs GF..he don't have any feelings but not sure why he feels this..but always felt protective about her... namjoon and y/n are relationship since one month now...they got so close and happy with having eachother in there life.. namjoon always stay with y/n during his break hours and he seriously brought a apartment which didn't even put his foot in...he stays with y/n almost everyday they laugh, read books ,always have attend her pooja session with her  veena session which is his favourite now... sometimes even tae and others come to listen that...they are first shocked to see how good she is with that...but her bad she only can play devotional songs..so she can't perform for them personally.....one day everything is almost going to slip out of y/n hand does which she have no idea about...

It's there one month anniversary she cooked some indian food and also some korean food which she learned from jin.. secretly to surprise namjoon in tae's home..

She brought a cake and some wine then cute crabs with the help of jungkook

She brought a cake and some wine then cute crabs with the help of jungkook... because she was afraid of them...she set table, candels rose petals everywhere.... thinking about the beautiful moments when he see all of this...and she decorated her empty bedroom with all of this which has beautiful view to surprise namjoon...after everything she went to her room cleaned herself getting ready...she wore a sexy lingerie set and beautiful dress and did light make...

she wore a sexy lingerie set and beautiful dress and did light make

Namjoon has no idea about all this...he was stressed as hell as there new come back dates are arranged...and other hand he wants to spend time with y/n...he was balancing his life properly...he become more lively ,happy and always friendly than ever... everyone is happy with y/n's positive impact on his life and supported them... except tae...he didn't even like the idea of them being together now..how much he tried he cannot remove his feelings..he left soon before namjoon so he can spend time with y/n..that became his daily routine since few weeks...at first he was happy for them but gradually he become grumpy and mad when he saw them kissing when he suddenly barged into y/n apartment excitedly to show her his new music...he knocked on her door... without realising who it is...y/n opened her door...and yelled