Prologue; The day a Devil was born part 1: Y/n the "pervert"(Short)

Magsimula sa umpisa

Motohama: *whispers*Oh come Y/n don't be such a dick.

Y/n: *Whispers* How am I being a dick?! You guys are talking about showing me porn after class!

Matsuda/Motohama: So?

Y/n:*whispers* What the hell do you mean so? We live in dorms you morons!

I glared at them before I turned seeing Momo standing up then spoke.

Momo: Professor  why do we have to learn in the same room as Y/n?

Y/n: Hey what the hell I haven't done anything!?

Port: What seems to be the issue Momo?

Momo: Hyoudou and his friends have been whispering about about  porn during this entire  class!

Standing up I glared at Momo and a few of the Class 1-A girls who  would target.

Y/n: THAT'S BULL SHIT AND YOU KNOW IT SO BACK OFF YOU TEACHERS PET! I WAS DRAGGED INTO THE CONVERSATION AND TRIED TO GET THEM TO LEAVE ME BE!

Tooru: DON'T YELL AT MOMO WHEN YOUR IN THE WRONG!

Y/n: HAHA  WRONG IN WHAT WAY?! ACTUALLY TRYING TO LISTEN TO THIS PAPA FROM PEPPA PIG GET NAM  FLASHBACKS ALL THROUGH CLASS?!

Port: WHAT DID YOU SAY MR. HYOUDOU?!

Y/n:(Mind) S-Shit I shouldn't have said that out loud!

Port; You get to stay after class for a hour;have fun with my "Nam Flashbacks" Y/n.

I sighed in defeat knowing it was pointless to argue with him. After sitting back down I looked out of the corner of my eye seeing Jirou and the other 2 girls smirking smugly at me.

Y/n:(mind)

 I'm getting tired of those damn bratty girls doing this shit to me

 I'm getting tired of those damn bratty girls doing this shit to me. I swear one day i'll make them pay for looking down on me

Timeskip brought to you by these