"You've lost all your human dignity. You almost killed a child. A member our nation. Your friend." I speak bitterly, acting like as If my hand wasn't about to fall off. The tall man was about to retaliate but I turned my back and walked off, leaving the three of them standing there. To my dismay, there was another problem at hand. One in front of me. I've never mentioned this but L'manburg has a sacred tree. Everyone hangs around it with rocks under neath to sit on etc. 

that tree was now swarmed in flames. Three tree looked like a giant fire spiral. It seemed to have been burning for a fair few minutes because if there was any leaves on that tree, they were all shrivelled and turned to charcoal. I gasp in horror and look around for a way to put out the growing flames, absolutely nothing. I sigh and look at the floor after my ideas ran dry. My eyes widen, a match. I pick it up and twirl it around my fingers. This wasn't an accident. 

"Y/n..." I spin around in horror. Tubbo, Tommy, Fundy, Jack, Niki and worst of all Wilbur all stood there shocked, besides Fundy. Who stood behind the rest of the group with a slight grin on his face. 

"I promise you it's not what it looks like! I found this match burnt match on the floor and-"

"ENOUGH!" Wilbur's scream echoes through the whole nation. He steps forward, his eyes flaring rage.

"I can't believe you of all people would do such a thing" he snarled, nostrils flaring. 

" I didn't I promise you I-"

"You haven't been asked to speak" He speaks harshly. "Why..."

"I DIDN'T DO IT YOU PRICK, ITS BEEN STAGED TO LOOK LIKE ME, WHY DOESN'T ANYONE BELIEVE ME?" I scream, holding back sobs as my eyes begin to blur at tears forming in my e/c eyes. I look to the people lined up behind Wilbur for reassurance but they all either looked the other way or down. Even Tubbo looked unfaithful.

"I don't believe this. Not a single person believes me" I breath out, my chest breathing uneasily. 

"Y/n you need to leave-"

"What- what kind of leave?!" My breath quickened from its already uneven pace.

"I mean. Exile. Your no longer welcome here" Wilbur spoke calmly. 

"WHY ARE YOU EXILING ME OVER SOMETHING I DIDN'T DO?!" I scream, all the air escaping my lungs at once.

They all remained dead silent.

"I sacrificed myself numerous times, I made real friends here" I growl. "My own brother is dead because of this mess that you dragged me into" 

"Don't you dare bring his name in this" Wilbur spoke darkly. 

"I will and I shall, this all has been futile. ITS ALL BEEN POINTLESS!"

Ha see what I did there- :)- Rex

"You have 10 minutes to get out or I will not hesitate to murder you where you stand" I step backwards. I gulp loudly. 

"Whatever at this point. No one wants me here I see." I say wearily. "No point being somewhere where I'm not wanted." I begin to walk to my cabin and stuff a couple of more important items in my bag. Styx is coming with me. It's not Wilbur's cat, it's mine. Just as I turned to the door with my duffel bag two boys stood there looking just distraught. I drop my bags and hold my arms out. They shoot each other a quick glance and launched themselves into a shared embrace. Even a few seconds into this, I never wanted this moment to end. I was about to leave my only friends. The people who I've shared tears, laughter, stories and wholesome moments with. People who make me feel more like myself then ever imagined. 

"I'm sorry y/n we can't argue with the boss man" Tommy sobs slightly but in hindsight he clears his thought. 

"We believe you y/n. Always" Tubbo chips in, holding back tears. 

" I'm not dying, you'll see me around. I'll pop in occasionally. Wilbur can try and kill me" I chuckle, masking my actual emotions.

"We'll miss you" they both chimed in sync. I couldn't help but just cry. The three  of us, all huddled up in a crying mess. Although this moment felt like it lasted forever it lasted only 5 minutes. I smile before I croak.

"This isn't goodbye, it's simply see you later..."

Well. No more l'manburg. That's that. I'm sorry but then again I'm not sorry. :)

-Words 1500 

-Your all time favourite, Rex