(14)

Slight sexual talking, blood and gore and swearing warning

"Don't you dare Y/N" Dreams voices echoed through the cabin.

"Watch me" I say opening the door in a instant rush before sprinting towards the forest setting. I hear muffled yelling behind me at the cabin.

ERET POV:

 Shit.

I scrunch my hair with tight hands before swaying back and forth. Dream shot a glare at my direction before speaking wearily.

"I'll go get her I guess" His shoulders dropped exiting the door, leaving it wide open. I gulp before resting my elbows on the bench. I rest my head on my hands sighing.

"Jeez man, she's quite the temper isn't she? She really heats up a conversation" I turn to see Sapnap leaning against the corner of a wall, quietly chuckling at his own joke.

"Mhm" I hum back in response, standing up straight now. Sapnap turned to the door and a bright smirk appeared on his pale face.

"He'll bring her back" He shook his head, gaze fixed on the open door. I tilt my head.

"what makes you so sure?" I quiz back, now relaxed.

"Just do" He gaze shifted, locking with mine. He shrugged and headed towards his room in silence. I gaze at the door way once again.

"I hope your right, Sapnap" I say softly in a whisper. "I hope your right"

Y/N POV;

I stopped, leaning against a tree. My chest was irregularly forcing out each breath with pain, I slide my back against the tree. Moments later, and arrow was fired narrowly missing my stomach. It caught my jumper and pinned it to the tree. I shoot my gaze up to see a Smiley mask peering from a dark oak tree 100 metres away. Dream. He held his bow, loaded and headed towards me. In attempt to stand the arrow kept my jumper in place. I glance up nervously to be met with the man himself looming over my slumped figure once again. I shoot a glance at my bandaged leg. Not anymore damaged. few. I sigh, meeting his mask. He chuckles dryly.

"What a disappearing act" His deep voice rumbled in his throat.

"Quite pathetic if I say so myself"

I'M ALIVE, YES I'M ALIVE. I AM SICK AND DEALING WITH LIFE IN GENERAL. short chpater because of my short attention span at this time of night :) Also sorry if you see spelling of grammar mistakes, I am very tied and my head hurts :)

THANK YOU FOR THE 500 VIEWS EEEEEE LETS GOOOO POGGGG

411 words 

-Rex :)