(52)

Your average violence, blood, gore and swearing warning. Buckle up folks 

Still Tommy POV; 

"Or even more reasonably in the words of Y/n... kill the source of my problems" 

My eyes widen with terror. Words begin to erupt out of my mouth, giving too many reasons to count on why he shouldn't do it. 

"NOO, WILBUR NO. You shouldn't kill him!" I pushed the face in my palms into his chest, forcing him to stumble on his feet. He grunts at the sudden action and swings a punch at my stomach. You little b*tch- in that moment I had no idea what I was thinking. I will act on anything, that being said- I tackled him headfirst, forcing us to tumble on the floor among the leaves. The leaves swirled around us, as we rolled profusely on the earth floor. I kneed him upwards into his stomach and he winced. I smirk but it's almost secondly short lived. As we are on the floor, Wilbur swings a direct hit into my nose. I groan, rolling away from him. 

"You absolute assh*le! No wonder y/n doesn't want you" I sneer, feeling heavy drip of blood deep into my t-shirt. I glance at his chest, his breathing was quite uneasy, but to say the least so was mine. Then I happened to open my mouth again. "Face it d*ckhead, she'll never love you again" oh no- 

In that second, it was Wilbur Who tackled me. His upper frame, pinning me to the floor. I feel the wind escape, and I lay there dazed. 

"WILBUR GET OFF HIM!" I hear a voice call from the side of us. Y/n. Oh sh*t. As he gets up, he elbows me sneakily into the ribs and I groan out in pain. Do I want to get up or do I have to get up? I sprawl myself out and huff heavily. Finally, I can breathe again. I turn to the side to see both Tubbo who looked mortified and Y/n. Who just looked- I don't know how to explain it, do you expect me to understand how she's feeling? Please- 

"Tommy, up" y/n says through gritted teeth, her eyes flaring. I gaze at Tubbo  for reassurance but he only looked down. Guess I've just lost two friends...Or maybe even three, 

"How long have you two been watching?" I mange to blurt out, Y/n stares at me for a second. She seem to look me up and down analysing my state. She looks up at me, her eyes narrowed. 

"Well Tubbo and I were talking just over there" She pointed behind the cabin. I gulp, that close? "And then we hear screaming of the word 'Assh*le and heard fighting. We wanted to see if you could work it out on your own, but you clearly can't" 

"Tommy charged at me first" Wilbur chipped in first. What a prick- I was about to argue before Y/n interrupted, probably for the better. 

"And I'm sure you provoked it Wilbur" She started at him coldly. He rose his hand to protest, but no words escaped his mouth. 

"Can I go now?" I say, "I want to see if my nose is f*ckimg broken" I growl, aiming my anger towards Wilbur. All I hear is a grunt from my side but I wait from a response from Y/n. She only nods. I begin to leave and Wilbur follows for a second before she stopped him. 

"You." Her voice was as cold as ice. "You wait here."

I burst out into a sprint and head to straight to the corner of the nation. The rock with the tree under it. Wilbur just attacked me. My friend just attacked me. 

Tubbo POV;

I stand there, staring into the floor. He just attacked Tommy. Tommy did charge first, but he now might even have a broken nose. I wrap my arms around my frame, holding myself from shaking. I feel a hand clap my shoulder and I shoot my head up. Y/n smiled softly at me. 

"Go see if he's okay" she whispered, nodding that direction. I stay put wondering what she would be doing with the man in front of us but she seem to have read my thoughts. "Don't worry, he won't get hurt. Just a stern talking to" she smiled as I began to trot away. I don't look back as I begin to hear screaming. The tension is very tight lately, I have little to no knowledge why. Wilbur thinks it's because dreams here. Tommy thinks that we are about to go to war. Y/n thinks because everyones fighting. I don't know where I stand. 

I keep my head up, as I walk to where I know Tommy goes most. Everyone's favourite spot, The tree that overhangs underneath. As I spot him, I don't exchange words at first. He only stares at me. Did I deserve that? I don't know-

As I approach the tree, where Tommy was slumped against thoughts began to swarm my mind. Was they're fight really worth it? Why was Tommy uptight and hit him first? And why was Wilbur being a dick? To be fair- it hasn't been an uncommon occurrence recently. It was either a screaming at someone, himself or moping around the place. No one had enjoyed the past week. No one. 

"Hey Tubs-" I hear a croaky voice come from the tree. Tommy's frame was hunched against the large dark boulder. A almost perfect straight line of blood ran down from his left nostril, over lapping his lips to drip down into his iconic red and white shirt. I swear, he wears that shirt the most ridiculous times. 

"Sup big man" I say cooly. He narrows his eyes to stare at me. Pain has formed a thick layer over his pupils, or some would call it cloudy. He looked worn out completely. If I'm totally honest I'm glad it was him and not me Wilbur punched. I don't think I would be able to recover after that-

"I'm sorry" he choked on his words as a blurted from his mouth. From where I was standing, his teeth are stained red. I wince at the sight, but it was obviously unnoticeable. I shake my head and focus the current conversation at hand.

"Your nothing to be sorry for" I reply, crossing my arms. "I'm sure he was the one who provoked it" his eyes sparkled momentarily. 

"He did! He told me how he was feeling and then suddenly got angry at me, like I was the enemy!" He exclaimed, ringing his wrists together. "So I punched him- I don't know why, but I thought it was the necessary course of action." 

"Since when do you talk so formally? 'Necessary course of action ' " I snicker, holding my chest as laughter erupts. His angry expression almost in a heartbeat changed. His feature scrunched Into a weird facial expression and burst out with laughter. 

"I've been hanging around Wil- You too much Small T"

"Hey I'm not that short" I cock my head the other direction.

"Oh yes you are! I could leap over you in a second" He points at my frame. He could though-

"No you can't-" And with that he leapt up to chase me.

"TRY ME B*TCH" He cackled and ran after me. At least I got him up, and in a brighter mood. Mid sprint I had a sudden thought smother all my other thoughts-

Was Wilbur changing? Is it for the better or is he taking a turn for the worst?

Why hello there, I just want to say THANK YOU- MY GOSH THIS IS AMAZING TO ACTUALLY WRITE AND PEOPLE READ IT- ITS AMAZING! I HOPE YOU GUYS DO LIKE MY STORY SO FAR :D

-Words 1293

-Rex the beloved ;)