(26)

Your chapter reminder blood, gore and swearing may be present :)

"So, what happened in there?"

I had been met with curious green eyes. 

(THIS fanfiction Tubbo has green eyes so don't come at me, its how I draw him :) -Rex)

"Wilbur just asked a question" I just shrugged my shoulders and turned towards the large entrance way of L'manberg. Tubbo tilted his head to the left, clearly confused.

"What question?"

I huff "Question about a past life" I tell him simply, starting to walk quite fast towards the entrance. He squeaked and hurried himself to join me.

"A past life" He quizzes

"Yep" I pop the "P". I get to the entrance and stop to a halt. "You wanna go on a walk?" I ask warmly. 

"Sure, but you never ask to go on a walk" Tubbo scratches his head, puzzled. He turned behind me and gazed at the blonde boy emerging from his small cabin on the right of the nation. He stretched his arms above his head and yawned. 

"Some one just woke up" I say, giggling. Tubbo turns to me and stares at me. I know what he's trying to ask me, almost in a heartbeat.

"Yes, Tommy can come. Go get him bee boy" I smile, and shoo him off with my hands. He nods almost in a cartoon kind of way and sprints over to where the red and white t-shirted boy stood. I sigh, my own thoughts block out any sounds around me.

"I want to know what I'm getting myself into"

My thoughts became louder and louder.

"So I can keep you safe"

"He was my Boyfriend, Now he's nothing to me"

"Y/N! Y/N!" I have a hand placed in a sudden movement onto my shoulder. I gasp and my feet leave the ground for what felt like 30 seconds. 

"Y/N, you were shaking" Tubbo walks around to stand in front of me, his gaze glazed with worry. "are you sure nothing went-"

"I'm fine Tubbo. Now that b*tch boy's here, lets go" I smirk at the tall boy beside me.

"Hey!" He grumbles.

"Aww, Someone grumpy because he woke up from his nap too early" I rub my eyes in mockingly manner. He looks like he's about to loose it-

"SAY'S THE B*TCH WHO CAME OUT HAPPY FROM THAT LITTLE 'SECRET' MEETING WITH THE BOSSMAN!" He screeches while gently kicking my leg.

"Your right, I was happy" I smirk and begin to walk forward, leaving the safety and security of the tall stone brick walls.

"Why were you happy?" Tubbo caught up to me again, and was struggling to keep up with my speed walking. I slow down for him and he thanks me with a silent nod.

"well, I was happy, sad and confused-"

"Don't tell me he asked you to be his- girlfriend" Tommy wrinkled his nose in disgust as he walked on the right of me.

"No, he did not" I say quickly

"Someone's quick to answer"

"Shut up" I say, growling. Changing the topic I add. "Hey lets take a short cut" I stop and turn to the forest straying from the prime path. Tubbo exchanged a worried look with Tommy.

"Wilbur said-"

"Wilbur says too much" I roll my eyes, leaping off the oak plank path, holding my hand up to help Tubbo scramble down in a unique way. Tommy hesitated, but gave in a leapt down in a swift movement.

"Fine, If we get into trouble, your taking the FULL blame" Tommy crossed his arms angrily.

"I can live with that, he'll just grumble at the worst of us being late." I shrug my shoulders.

"Now come on" I start running into the depths of the spruce forest. I hear squeaking behind me, indicating the boys following in my footsteps. Wind streaming through my face, I dodge upcoming trees with ease. 

-10 minutes later-

I gasp for breath, as I am now wheezing for a breath. The minute I gaze up I begin to here a faint grumbling from afar.

"How --- she ran too fast for me" I now here Tommy's heavy British accent.

"What was that Mr. Innit?" I test, gazing my line of vision for the two boys. Not long after I begin to search in my place I see a red and shirt enter my vision emerging from the large ferns almost directly in front of me, a green button-up shirted boy in his shadow.

"Nothing much" He says, holding his chest. Tubbo seemed almost unfazed which confused me quite quickly. 

"Tubbo I didn't think... You were quite the runner" I say, taking a break to breathe in between my sentence.

"I'm not." He smiles, patting his hand on Tommy's back. "Tommy allowed me to have a piggy back ride" I raise my brow and gazed at the worn out boy. Even though he tried to hide it, it was obvious he was exhausted.

"Well since your not tired, mind scouting the route ahead from here" I ask, moving to the side for him to walk past. 

"Sure!" He says joyfully. He leapt into the overgrown bushes and went on ahead. I steadily walked over to Tommy now hands on his knees, gasping for air.

"Come on, not that far left to go" I snake my arm around his waist, hoisting him up. The moment we begin to step forward an ear piecing shriek rang through the treetops. I shoot my head to the left to be met with worried blue eyes and we race towards where the shriek came from. I brush the bushes and branches from my vision only to reveal the small brown haired boy.

(GORE WARNING NOW)

His leg was caught in a snare. His ankle was wrapping singularly with a tight thick silver wire. Blood bubbles around the area. I race over to the distressed boy. His green eyes streaming with tears, holding back sobs.

"It-It hu-rt-ss" He whines, slumping down to the floor. He began to cry silently, his head on now on the ground. I don't notice Tommy looming over Tubbo laid out. I reach my hand to gentling examine the wound but I earn a painful hiss from him.

"I'm sorry!" I whisper shout, and carefully roll his ankle to the side. I wrinkle my nose to the stench of metal on skin. The snare had been coiled around tightly, blood overlapping the sides now, his socks now pure red. Where the wire was wrapped around, blood had began to cake around the wound. He wailed as Tommy sat next to his head, in desperate act to calm him down at the slightest. I let out a shaky sigh and gaze at the coil, and to my shock I see what I hoped not to see. 

A simple smile, carved almost perfectly in the thick silver wire. I growl and stand up, wiping my now bloodily hands onto my pants. Of course they had to be light grey at a time like this.

"Show yourself You f*cking green pr*ck!"

Soooooo, I've never seen this done in a Dream x reader before so yes. I had a dream about a possible outcome... at that came to mind for some random reason. Yeahhhh, I love describing blood but sometimes I have to shorten it, My favourite parts :( Love you all tho!

-1189 Words

-Rex :)