"Thank you, amore." I say kissing her neck.

"Come on man, not in front of us." Des groans, shoving me slightly.

"That's fine we're about to leave, anyway." I wink at Aubrei and she shakes her head.

"I'm surprised you're not pregnant already." Sienna says laughing. "The way you two carry on like—"

Des screams covering his ears. Childish. "Talk about something else!" He yells.

Why is he like this with her? When I bring Aubrei up he brushes me off or changes the subject. This was even before their parents started dating.

He's not the only one either.

Aubrei gives a small laugh and looks down. I grab her hand telling them goodnight and head back to our room.

"You okay, mio amore." I ask her and she nods.

I know Sienna's comment kinda ruined her vibe but she shakes it off and smiles.

"I have something for you." She says removing my shirt and unbuttoning my pants.

"Oh, yeah?" She nods excitedly, running her hand down my abdomen. "What is it?"

She removes my pants and drags me to the bed. "Sit. Right there." I pull her with me. "Wait right here. Two minutes." She laughs and runs to the bathroom.

Now i'm stuck here with a painfully hard erection.

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~
Reign

"Fuck." He curses the second I reveal myself.

" He curses the second I reveal myself

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"You like?" I asks giving him a spin.

"Do I?" He grabs my hand pulling me to sit on his lap. "You look absolutely delicious."

"Thank you." I lean down and kiss him. "Oh, I almost forgot." I pull out two pairs of blue fur cuffs and in a swift motion he's cuffed to the headboard.

He's confused for a split second. "Take the cuffs off." I shake my head.

"I like you like this." I slightly run my fingers along his thigh and he twitches. "Very sensitive and submissive."

"Baby, cmon. Please." He pleads and I'm loving every minute of it.

"In a minute." I smirk.

"Fine. Just know I won't hold back, once you release the cuffs."

"That's what i'm hoping for." I kneel between his legs. Bringing my face closer to his extremely hard bulge. He sucks in a breath when my hand palms over his semi clothed erection.

Pulling down his remaining undergarments. His dick smacks against his stomach. We make eye contact as I place light kisses along the base of it. He hisses and yanks at the cuffs more. Grabbing his cock I find a thick vein and drag my tongue alongside it. He curses and throws his head back. Sliding his tip in my mouth, I coat him with my saliva, mixing it with his precum.

| Devious Siren | {18+}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें