"Excuse me. Sire. But what will we do with him?" One of the guards ask. And I look at Aubrei who is already looking at me and nod to her.

She takes a deep breath before she speaks, "As of right now he's being kept alive. There's still a few things that need to be asked before we decide."

"Decide on what? He needs to be killed there's no deciding on it." The same guard says.

"I agree with you. He should've been killed ages ago. But there are ways to take down a whole clan with just one person."

"How?" Another guard asks.

"Izan's wife. We have her." She folds her hands together. Seems like she's done this before.

"So what? He has multiple. If you don't have his main wife, then she means nothing." The guard says and Aubrei smirks. "You have her?"

"We do." She nods. "So, here's the plan."

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~

"You did good, baby." I kiss her neck. "I'm proud of you."

She turns around and faces me in the bed, "Thank you. Could you tell I was nervous?"

I shake my head. "You hid it well."

"You never gave your opinion on the plan."

"I didn't need to, everything you said I agreed with."

"I'm starting to overthink things now." She lays her head on my chest. "What if she doesn't go through with it? It might be too much for her."

"She already agreed to it, right?" I ask. She doesn't say anything. "Babe, she agreed to it, right?"

"Um, I kind of forgot to ask her." She lifts up, looking at me. "But i'm going to. Just don't know when." She mumbles the last part.

"What if you don't get the chance? Are you going to force her?" I challenge.

"What?! No! I would never." She sighs. "If she doesn't, i'll do it."

"Haha, you're funny. Let's get you some rest." I laugh at the obvious joke.

"I'm serious." She looks up at me. "Those people are sick. One way or another they gotta be taken down."

"Yeah but your not making yourself as leverage. So don't say it again."

"If she doesn't agree, then we have no choice. Now, goodnight." She pecks my lips and rolls over to her side.

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~

Reign

I knock on Zoe's room door waiting for her to open it. But instead of her it's Nate.

I open my mouth in shock. "Oh! I'm sorry, i'll come back later." I turn about to leave before he grabs my shoulder.

"Tell anyone, i'll kill you." He whispers. I raise my hands up in surrender.

"I didn't know you had a thing for married women."