"What do you mean 'we'?" Dad asks gripping his fork tightly. Dina places her hand over his. "You knew also?" She nods. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"It wasn't my place." She shakes her head.

"Why are you telling us this?" He looks to Raven.

"Because I have intentions to believe that she's also my mother." She says making everybody eyes widen, except Dina's. Her eyes are filled with tears.

Wait one damn second.

"It's her, Ro." Dina sniffs.

Huh? What the hell is going on?

My dad stares at Raven, blinking he looks away. "No it isn't."

"It is, Roman-"

"How, Dina?!" He gets up. "You want me to believe that when I sent you two to California, you came back with my daughter?! Life doesn't work like that, D. So stop with this nonsense." He walks into his office.

Wayment?

Hold the goddamn phone.

And pump the breaks.

"What the hell is going on?" I ask.

"His daughter?" Raven asks looking at Dina.

She nods. "Roman told me why he wants you to kill Luca. To make a long story short. He was supposed to kill Leila but he didn't. He slept with her and she got pregnant. Roman kept her hidden for a while and they have a baby girl, Luna Miray Dal Bon. Somehow Santiago finds out Leila's alive and next thing you know her and the baby are gone. That's all he told me."

"That's all? What do you mean that's all?" Raven says getting angry.

"That's all he knows swe-"

"You're telling me that he's my father?! My blood father?!" She screams with tears. "Why didn't he look for me?" She gets up from the table and heads towards dad's office.

"Raven, wait." Dina calls after her. We all get up and follow them.

She pushes dad's door open, he sits in his chair, his head down and elbows in his knees. "Why didn't you look for me?!" She walks closer to him. "Hey! I'm talking to you!" She begins to shove him. "Why didn't you look for me?" She sobs, punching him. "Why?"

He gets up and pulls Raven closer, hugging her. "I'm sorry."

"They tried to do so many awful things to me." She cries harder against his chest.

"Cmon you guys." Dina says to us as we watch the scene unfold. She closes the office door and we go into the living room.

"Fix your face." Rage says to Jycobi.

"I'm not even crying, anymore." He says as the tear streaming down says otherwise.

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~
Roman

Flashback 13 years ago.

"Cmon, you can do it!" I say to my baby girl, who is trying to learn how to walk. She falls face forward and begins to cry."You're okay, moonie." I scoop her up in my arms and sit on the sofa.

"Roman." I look at the mother of my child, who's also my brother's wife.  "I don't want to live like this anymore." She says and takes a seat next to me.

"Leila, please not right now."

"Yes! Right now!" She screams making Luna jump.