"Wait okay, just give me double the product."

"Okay. Now information." I say and he pulls a few papers from his briefcase.

"Not so fast. You get info about Riley once I see the product." The asshat says.

"Whatever just tell me ab-" My phone interrupts me. It's Nick, so I answer.

"It's Aubrei. Her and the girl snuck out the house." He says from the other end.

I rise from my seat and make my way towards the back door of Devine. "How long have they been gone?"

"From the garage footage, they left 6 minutes ago." He says and I get into the truck with my brothers.

I put her number into the tracking device and the device pops up at one of the Garridos convenience stores. I know exactly where she is. "Nick, i'm about to send you an address head there now."

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~

Reign

I wake up to see my wrists and ankles bound by rope to a chair. Looking up I see no one other than Miguel Garrido. The youngest brother of Izan and Almanze.

There's a girl standing not to far away from him. She keeps her head down so I can't make out her face. But from what I can tell is that she stands about 5'8 with long dark hair.

"I was wondering if you were going to wake up." He says taking a puff of his cigar. I look over to my left and see Raven tied to another chair with a bag over her head. "I take it you all have been getting my death threats?"

So it was him.

"Please take that off her head, she has asthma." I say ignoring his question. He nods to girl beside him, and she removes the bag revealing that Raven is still knocked out. The girl eyes widen a bit as she looks at Raven.

"Now that i've done something for you, what will you do for me?" He leans back against his chair.

"Nothing."

"Nothing?" He laughs. "That isn't fair. Untie her." A guy comes behind me and starts undoing the rope.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask.

"Because hermosa I believe Santiago Mancini killed my brother and nephew. Almanze and Antonio Garrido, but my nephew goes by Tony Atkins." He says.

Oh yeah, the asshole who assaulted Raven. It was lovely killing him. I wish I could do it again.

"What does that have to do with me?"

"Don't play dumb hermosa."

"I really don't kn-" He smacks his hand on the table making me and the girl jump. She finally lifts her head up and I can see bruises all over her face.

"Listen, Aubrei, right?" I nod. "You wouldn't be in this situation, if Santiago didn't tell Izan your name. Santiago doesn't care about you or his son, so just tell me the truth. Otherwise i'll have to do things to you and the girl." He points his cigar at me then Raven.

"I don't know, I only know it was someone named Riley." I hear him take a deep breath.

"Riley this. Riley that. I'm getting sick and tired of that name." He groans. "You know, I feel like you're lying to me."

"I told you what all I know." I coldly say.

"Get up." I raise my eyebrow. "Get up, I won't tell you again." The first guy pulls out a gun and points it to Raven's head. I get up and so does Miguel. He rounds the table and comes to stand behind me. "Undress."

"No." I shake my head.

"Do it or I shoot the girl." He says wickedly. Even if I were able to kill him I wouldn't get to Raven in time. So I do as he says.

I remove my shirt and bra then cover myself with my arms. "I didn't tell you to stop." He grabs the back of my hair and slams my head against the table. "You don't like to listen, so what should I do with you?"

"I don't care what you do with me. But if you lay a finger on her I will kill you all." I stand my ground and hear him scoff.

"Yeah we'll see about that." He presses himself against me and begins to unbuckle his belt.

Don't cry.

Whatever you do, do not cry. I tell myself. I pray Raven doesn't wake up anytime soon. I feel him grip the waistband of my jeans, almost tugging them down. "Wow, you're that loyal? You would let me have my way with you?" He asks pulling me up. "I was only trying to make you talk. But that didn't work I see. Here put back on your clothes." He picks them up and pushes them in my arms. I quickly put them back on. "You got my resp-"

He's cut off by gunshots going on outside the door. He tells the second guy to go check. That's still leaving the one with a gun to Raven's head. And the girl who looks like she's about to shit herself any second now.

"Who did you call?" He grabs me by my throat and I smile.

"I didn't have to call anyone. The man i'm so loyal to, Luca Mancini, would turn this country inside out for me. Your first mistake was thinking you weren't gonna get caught." I say smiling and I place a blade against his abdomen. "Now tell your guy to step away from her." I whisper.

He looks down at the knife, still while holding my neck. "I could choke the life out of you." He squeezes it tighter.

"Not before I gut you to death." I press the blade more into his skin until I feel it pierce. I keep my eyes on the girl making sure she doesn't try to make any move.

The shooting gets closer and he tells the other guy to stand by the door. He nods and follows his orders. I take a wild guess, hoping the guy has made it to the door and stab Miguel right in his abdomen I cover his mouth with my other hand still keeping my eye on the girl. His grip loosens up on my neck and she points behind me, I turn to look at the guy and see him raising his gun to point at me. But not before his brains are splattered over the floor by Luca.

I remove the knife from Miguel and run to Raven. I know Luca will handle Miguel. Messiah runs to us and helps untie Raven.

Nate, Jycobi, Nick, and Oliver all point their guns at the girl.

"Stop." I say before they go any further. "She didn't do anything." They all look to Luca, he looks at me and nods.

"Where to take her?" Nick asks.

"Confrontation room." Luca says making his way to me. Nick nods leading the girl out of the room. "Check her first. Don't want any surprises later."

"Bab-" He cuts me off.

"I don't wanna hear it, Aubrei." He says examining my face. His eyes land on my neck and he takes a deep breath. He calls some of his guys over. "Put his ass in solitary." He says pointing at Miguel who has now been knocked out. "And as for you, wait till we get home." He looks me directly in the eyes.

I honestly don't know if I should be turned on or afraid.