"Right." i carried the tray of lasagna to the dinner table and placed it on the center. "I think she's finally coming around."

That was when we heard the doorbell ring a few times.

"I'll get it." Fez set the plates on the table.

"Okay," i watched as he walked down stairs to the door.

I looked over at Ash tray as he set the plates at each chair.

"I'll get the silverware." i walked over to one of the drawer to grab forks.

"What do you want to drink?" Ash questioned while walking over to the fridge. "And don't you dare say that nasty kale shit," he narrowed his eyes at me.

I let out a small laugh, "I bought that one pink lemonade juice you always drink. They sell it in a bigger container. I figured we could stock up," i watched as he eagerly opened the fridge and grabbed it and set it on the table.

"Thanks." he tried to hide the fact that he was smiling by walking over to the cupboards.

"No problem, kid." i smiled and watched as he grabbed three cups. He poured himself a cup and began to drink it.

"You're alright i guess." he admitted to me.

"Alright? I'm the fucking best," i playfully hit his arm.

"Okay let's not get crazy." Ash rolled his eyes.

I let out another laugh. "What's taking him so long?" i raised a brow as i made my way over to the stairs.

I could hear a commotion near the front door. It didn't sound good either. I tiptoed down the stairs and peeked to see Fezco talking to someone through the door. He leaned his back against the door and noticed me at the staircase.

"You're a fucking drop out drug dealer! You know that!" I immediately recognized that voice and it made my heart shatter. I knew exactly what was happening. She just told me she was staying clean a few hours ago at school. What changed?

I stood at the end of the staircase and stared at the door.

"You're a fucking drop out drug dealer with seven functioning fucking brain cells." i felt my blood began to boil. I know Rue didn't mean a word she was saying, but it just hurts. Drug addictions does this to people. It makes them say things they don't mean.

I flinched when i heard her bang on the black metal door. "Are you doing this because you care about me? If you gave a shit about me you wouldn't have sold me the fucking drugs in the first place." she continued to hit the door.

"Open the door!" She continued to shout.

"I can't do it, Rue. I'm sorry." i watched as Fez leaned his head on the door and listened to every word she said.

"You fucking ruined my life."

I tried my best to push back the tears. But i couldn't. I thought Rue was changing for the better. I really did. I thought with what happened the other night that maybe she would have a changed mindset. Now i just feel stupid and lied to.