Vol. 1: Origins (Issue #1: On The Horizon)

This story is inspired by The New Spider-Man story by IvanBullock! Hence the image up top which will continue.

The New Spider-Man is a wonderful story which you all should check out, and I hope you all enjoy this story. Buh-bye!
_________________________________________

In the dead of night in New York City, an explosion goes off that destroys part of the Oscorp building. From the smoke caused by the explosion, a body flying out of it which begins to rapidly fall to the ground. However, the falling body seems to snap out of his unconscious state and widens his eyes. He then aims his only working web-shooter at the building and fires a web at it, pulling hard on it to bring him back to the building which he latches on to. Breathing heavily, he pulls off his ruined mask to reveal his head of messy (H/C) hair, his bloody and bruised (S/C) face, and his tired (E/C) eyes.

Then another explosion goes off and the (E/C) eyed boy looks to see something literally fly from the smoke and fire. A hideous laughter echoed through the night air as a man on a glider soars through the night sky before heading straight to the boy in red, black, and yellow. The figure cackles menacingly as he reaches to his bag and pulls out some spheres which he throws at the boy. The spheres then split open to reveal spinning razor "wings" that allowed them to fly.

 The spheres then split open to reveal spinning razor "wings" that allowed them to fly

Green Goblin: "Where are you going, Spider?!"

Spider: "I seriously hate those things."

The (H/C) headed boy states as he leaps backwards off of the side of Oscorp and expertly avoid the Razor Bats. However, one cuts him and he cries out in pain. Then the man on the glider rockets towards the boy and grabs him by the throat. Then he spins him around before throwing him back towards Oscorp, and everything freezes with a record scratch.

Y/n: *narrating* "Hey. I'm Y/n L/n, the guy that just got thrown by Goblin there. Who am I? What am I doing exactly? What in the actual fuck is going on? Yeah, I'll explain everything. But first, I have to tell you the... whole story. Let's rewind."

The scene starts to rewind as time goes backwards. After a bit of rewinding, everything goes black. Then a large explosion goes off, signaling the start of the universe.

Y/n: *narrating* "Wait, I went too far. Fast forward!"

Things begin to go by much faster than usual, and then it stops as the scene shows the present time of New York City.

Y/n: *narrating* "Welcome to New York City, Ground Zero for what I like to call "Super-Disasters". Supervillains? Superheroes? Alien invasions? Demons? This is the place. Hell, even wizards and killer robots. We have it all."

An explosion goes off and the camera pans to shows a group of heroes fighting against some robots. One was a man in red and gold armor who shot energy blasts from his chest and palms. The next one was a man in a suit that looked like the American Flag who threw around a shield. There was also a guy shooting arrows, someone in red and blue shooting webs, and a redhead shooting bullets.