"I know." He kissed her forehead, lingering his touch there. "I'm the only one and I'll remain the only one. I promise. I'm going to cherish you for the whole of eternity, Dove. You'll be mine until you want to and trust me, I'll never let you think otherwise. Never thought of leaving me will cross your head. I vow that."

"You'll be only one" She leaned to him, revering his words, his promises, and his touches.

It was a bubble, a cocoon that the two had built standing below the cloudy sky, pouring harsh rain. They were soaked, but more than rain it was the warmth oozing out of them. Confiding their shivering forms but still holding on to each other.

Until she sneezed.

"You caught a cold" he stated concerned.

"I... No. I did not" she shook her head for more certainty.

"Yeah! Knowing you, you'll keep denying it" he narrowed his eyes accusing.

She huffed then rolled her eyes, sniffing, and said "We s.. should get going. Mira must be waiting. We have been h..here for too long. I hope she doesn't come looking for us here."

"Can't a man have a little time with his girl? Bad idea I brought her here." His lips twisted in distaste.

Mahira glared at him, slapping his arm "She loves you"

"Yeah, That's the root cause of all." He rolled his eyes, pushing the water back from his hair.

"Veer" she called him sternly. "Let's go.." she sneezed "home"

"Yes! Come let us go before you get it bad." He scrunched his nose earning a slap from her again.

Through the mirror, she flushed looking at him who leaned back against the washroom wall staring at her movements, His arms crossed and a small smile playing on those sinful lips, his black eyes seemed to be twinkling with all the bright lights on...

Through the mirror, she flushed looking at him who leaned back against the washroom wall staring at her movements, His arms crossed and a small smile playing on those sinful lips, his black eyes seemed to be twinkling with all the bright lights on the roof.

He shook his head in response chuckling, her lips curved downwards in a half grimace, half pout.

"Is that my favorite flavor on you?"  His lips stretched in a teasing smile, a brow cocked seeing her applying lip gloss.

She mocked a glare at him tying her hair in a braid and he raised his brows in a question. She averted her eyes, ignoring his unsaid demand. She stole a gaze at him and he stood there, hands pocketed, head tilted and face turned stern.

She sighed and dropped her hands, keeping the hair tye back and brushing the knots away. Letting her black locks fall free, she asked him for approval through his eyes.

He nodded happily, and a smirk traveled to his face. She rolled her eyes and shrugged her shoulders in nonchalance.

The exchange felt weird but meaningful in its sense. She placed her hairbrush down and made space for him infront of the washbasin. The wall mirror is big enough to accommodate 4 people.
He straightened and walked to her, slow strides almost lazy.