"Are you wet?" his voice was husky and controlled, he was staring into her eyes, his escapades on her throat long forgotten. Fingers holding her so tight, she bet she was going to have marks but it felt so good.

"I...huh...we both are. W...we'll get ill." she tried reasoning when his fingers held her nape, his thump brushing water droplets away from her cheek.

"If I kiss you, will you push me away?" He asked making her gape.

"Huh.." she blinked, her eyes traveling to his lips, involuntarily her tongue licked her lower lip.

He groaned loudly, pulling her face closer and taking her lips in a searing kiss. She felt alive, so much so that the blood flow made the tingles run all over her. His lips sucked her oxygen away.

She should be numb or pushing him away but with a single stroke of his tongue and she started responding to him. He sucked her lower lip and she mimicked his actions for his upper lip. His right hand cupped her face, left pulling her closer, more if possible.

His teeth bit onto her lips and she moaned into the kiss, giving him control of her mouth. He took it immediately. He was tasting her, thoroughly if it is possible. She was breathless, and so was he as his chest raised and deflated brushing hers, letting her shudder each time.

Her knees were ready to buckle, and as if he got the hint he picked her up in the air, she gasped in surprise but he didn't let the kiss break. She was now pressed against the cold wall.

His attack on her lips continued until she was panting for breath and he let her go, his forehead touched hers, and she clutched her eyes shut, gasping her breath as his lips placed open-mouth kisses on her cheek and down to her neck.

The cold breeze was the secondary force that made her shiver, first was his torture on her. She was liking the warmth traveling to her, his fingers touching, teasing, and tapping on her bare waist. She rasped hard, pulling him from his nape, back to face her. He pecked her lips once, twice, thrice, and kept doing it until she opened her eyes to stare into his dark orbs.

"I thought you won't be opening them for another lifetime" he bumped his nose with hers, lips in a gentle smirk "You're blushing Ira. Why? I'm just your husband."

She blinked looking at him. "This...I..." she looked away, flushing more if possible. "Veer" she gulped. "W...we should go back. It's g.. going to be late"

He hummed, cupping her jaw and making her look back at him. "Before that, Let me look at you more."

She averted her eyes from him, feeling him taking a slow, leisurely glance at her, his eyes making her shiver in scrutiny.

Taking her chance to look at him, she took in his face, his lips looked swollen. Her eyes widened realizing what her lips would be looking like. She touched her lips unconsciously.
He chuckled at her expressions. 

"For the records, You look thoroughly kissed" he paused "By me."

He looked almost proud and possessive. She bit her lower lip to hold back any sound.

"I had always wanted to do this. Every time you wear a saree you make me hold on to the urge to lock you in and have my ways with you, You torture me with your elegance in this Ira. It's so hard to control." He breathed into her scent, his forehead touching her temples, breath blowing in her ears. His palm touched her back and he grinned at the goosebumps. "And when you're this nervous in my arms, writhing it takes so much self-control to hold back. I would rather stack my claim on you and let others know what the consequences be if they even think about you. You're mine, Ira, to hold and to cherish."

"Veer" she breathed.

"Shush. Let me just stay like this, it's calming and peaceful. Holding you near me is a feeling I can't explain to you. It means so much to me. You mean so much to me." He confessed.
Her heart plummeted making her stutter "You mean so much to me too. You're the o...only one I...have let so close to me...I have never let anyone be this close to me."