Patricia" What are you doing hanging out with The Weasel Twins?"

Mara" Oh I wanted to get the assignment I needed for the website off them"

Patricia" And let me guess they were so lazy they didn't do it"

Mara" Well Eddie didn't do it"

Patricia*leans back* Hah, I told you"

Mara" Yeah but his sister done it"

Patricia" Really?"

Mara" Yeah I mean she did run for the editorial position didn't she, she must love writing, maybe she isn't as bad as her brother"

Patricia" Maybe she isn't"

Charlie's POV

I am standing in the kitchen with my brother, Victor is busy trying to fix the sink that has been causing trouble for a while, I am sitting on one of the counters causing Victor to notice and I get a stern telling off.

Victor" You girl get off that counter there, seats are for sitting, go sit at the table"

Charlie" Sorry Victor"

Victor" You boy, hand me the wrench"

I choose instead to stand in the doorway and watch Eddie. I share a confused look with him about the wrench. I shrug my shoulders at him.

Victor" The wrench boy, the wrench"

Eddie obviously still don't know what he means and so resort to just picking up the tool laying on the top. He hands it to him and he just takes it. I glance back at my brother and give him a thumbs up. Amber then comes running into the kitchen and pulls the plug on the sink Victor is working on. Victor then stands up and starts shouting and if looks could kill.

Victor" Oh you stupid girl"

Amber" Oh sorry Victor, I didn't see you there"

Victor" Look at this mess"

I lean against the counter chuckling with my twin as Victor is now covered in gunk from head to toe. Vera then comes in, a tea towel in her hands.

Vera"There's no harm done."

Nina" Victor, you should probably take a shower."

Fabian"Definitely, Like, right now."

I share a confused look with my brother, why were they so eager for Victor to take a shower, that's so weird. Eddie shares a knowing look with me which tells me he is thinking the same thing. Victor replies insisting he doesn't need to have a shower and instead takes his shirt off which thank god he is wearing a vest.

Victor" No, thank you, I am quite alright, somebody get me a clean shirt from the laundry"

Alfie pipes up and volunteers to get Victor a clean shirt, better him than me. He shakes it making the other girls gag.

Nina" Ew. Alfie gross"

Victor" LEWIS!"

Alfie runs past me and my brother and hurries into the laundry.

Fabian's POV

So earlier when Alfie went to get Victor a new shirt, he had put itching powder on it before giving it to him. We are currently hiding in the girls corridor waiting for Victor. He then comes out, rubbing his hands all over his neck. He then shouts down the stairs to Vera.

Victor" Vera, can you get me some soothing skin lotion?"

He then makes his way downstairs.

Victor" Vera, Vera would you fetch me some soothing skin lotion?"

Nina" If we are going to do, this we need to go now"

Fabian" She is right, come on"

We all search frantically desparately trying to find them.

Patricia" Hurry, up he will back any minute guys"

Fabian" We are trying"

Nina" We are doing our best, where are they Fabian?"

Fabian" I don't know

Patricia" Fifteen seconds"

Patricia continues to count down which is actually rather annoying.

Alfie" Come on guys, quick"

Patricia" He is coming, come we have to go"

We all rush by and head back towards the girls corridor, he passes the door on the stairs and heads back to his office. We all peek back out when he is in his office. We then see him put the amulets back on. They were in his desk, how could we have been so stupid.

Story Notes

So The Sibuna Lot have to find a way to get those amulets back and perhaps Charlie isn't as bad her brother.

Authors Notes

Please let me know what you think. Sorry there is not a lot of the twins in this one.

Like/Comment/Follow X

Thank you