17. House Of Cards

Some people aren't loyal to you.

They are loyal to their needs of you. Once their needs change,

so does their loyalty.

_______________________________

For the family dinner, The brothers were very excited since they were getting the attention they deserved from their father. Family dinners, trips, movie nights, etc. Mrs.Kim gave them the love and the attention that a mother would give to her children. They were very happy.

And about Y/n, she was on her usual. But her relationship with BTS was growing. They were now closer than before. Her business was smooth as butter and her life was rather calm than fast, busy like before. But there was one thing that bothered her, this was too calm. She was right, it was just too calm. She was prepared for the upcoming storm even though she didn't know if it was a storm or an earthquake. But she was prepared and was also making predictions about what could happen.

She was thinking about new enemies in business or maybe new mission?? Or maybe something bigger??

She was thinking a lot, a lot. Yet.......

She never counted for that one thing to happen.

_______________________________

Y/n was on her bed, laid down while facing the ceiling. She was just not getting nice feeling. She felt something was wrong. Her gut feeling was saying that something was going to be wrong. She just doesn't felt right. She was like that on her bed for hours, staring at the white ceiling of her room.

She flinched when she heard a knock on her door. She calmed down herself and went to open the door. She saw Mrs. Choi there.

"Ms. (Y/N), Mr. Kim has called you down for dinner.", the maid informed her. 

"Right. I'll be down in a minute."  (Y/N) said with a smile. Mrs. Choi bowed. As she left, Y/n closed the door and went to bathroom to wash her face and hands. She cleaned herself up and went downstairs.

As she entered the Dining room, it took no time for her to realise how heavy the atmosphere was. She knew something was wrong. Not all family members were there yet. She sat at random sit, Mr. Kim spoke, "How was your day at school, dear?"

She smiled and replied, "it was quite good. I learned many new things. I am one day closer to graduation." She maintained her extra personality in front of everyone with her tower of honey words.

She observed everyone's face. Jin's face was normal and showed no signs of worries. Hoseok and Namjoon were talking, it wasn't related to the heavy atmosphere. Yoongi was observing too, in the hope of finding the reason of the heavy atmosphere. Y/n saw him and felt like he was also curious about the different vibes of family dinner.

She looked at the couple, she didn't mean to eavesdrop nor interfere in their personal talk, so she just read their facial expressions. Jong-Hyun looked like he was trying to assure JI-Su about something. JI-Su was stressed. She was angry, it was in her eyes. Her eyes were full of anger and sorrow.

From Y/n's thinking, there were many reason when person feels anger and sorrow at the same time but at this moment she could think of these three reasons,