Yaaaaah. Needless to say I watched 3 more movies while he was sleep because I got hooked, and he regretted saying that he would help me work.

Anyway, I put soap in Axel's water so that there would be bubbles. He got undressed and I walked out the door and left it ajar, incase he needed something.

I really shouldn't get attached to this kid. I'm just going to leave when I turn 18 anyways. If I stay then my enemies would just become their enemies, and I don't want them to get caught in my crossfire. Not that I care, I just want to protect Axel.

Axel walks out with a towel wrapped around his shoulders, and waddles over to me with a smile on his face.

Aww he's so cuteeee.

Yah who's the softy now?

Shut up.

That's what I thought.

I smile at Axel and pass him the clothes I picked out. "I'll be right back. Put these on and I'll walk you down to breakfast okay?" He nods and I walk out and head back to my room. I look in my bag and see I only have a tank top. Maybe I can ask Luca if he has something for me and I'll just make it work. I mean I am a designer so I can make anything work.

Why are you so COCKY?!

Oh shut it. I'm not cocky. Just self aware.

Yah whatever you say.

I make my way over to the door with the name Luca on it and knock. I hear a faint 'come in' so I enter.

 I hear a faint 'come in' so I enter

Wow. This makes me wonder how everybody's rooms are. His and Axel's matches their personality well.

5 bucks say that the idiot and the oldest two have dark rooms.

Yahhh but I won't say anything bad. It'll just make me a hypocrite.

I'm snapped out of my thoughts, like literally snapped out of my thoughts, when I Luca snapping and waving his hands in front of my face. I look at him with a 'really' look. He smiles sheepishly and says "Sorry, but do you need anything? You kind of seemed somewhere else there for a second. You do that often don't you?"

I decide to ignore the last question while saying "Do you have anything that will fit me? I didn't bring any other clothes with me besides what I have on, and I'm planning on going shopping later."

"Oh yah just wait here for a second, I'll see what I can find." He says, running off into his closet.

He comes back with a pair of jeans that look a little too big and a Lowe's Jean jacket. This'll have to do.

I take it out of his hand and say a quick 'thank you' before heading back to my room. I put the clothes on my bed, grab my AirPods, and head back towards Axel's room. I'll shower after breakfast.