Scooting closer to me, Harry extended his hand out, our fingers briefly touching as he took the wine glass out of my hand to place it beside his own. Getting up, he offered me a hand and I took it, standing up. My dress had risen up very high now and if I moved even an inch more, I was sure the hem of it would reach right under the curve of my ass.

Smirking at the closeness of our bodies, he tilted his face closer to mine as he tucked one of my loose strands of hair behind my ear gently.

"Tell me what you want," he whispered, his lips inches away from mine now. The tension between us was all encompassing and his deep voice was enough to push me over the edge.

"Kiss me please," I said breathlessly, giving in.

And when our lips finally connected, the kiss was dirty and demanding. It was rough and passionate, unlike the softness we'd shared in our last one. My insides seemed to be consumed by him and him only. The long, drug-like kisses were consuming me and every inch of my boy felt on fire, flaring with his touch.

"You don't know what you do to me," Harry rasped, grasping my hair and pulling my head back so he could plant kisses on my neck.

My hands wrapped in his hair as he carried on placing his wet kisses on me. I was trying desperately not to moan but I couldn't control the pleasurable sounds I made when he sucked particularly hard on a certain spot on the side of my throat.

"Fuck, Harry," I whimpered, feeling him smile cockily on my skin before moving the touch of his lips back to my mouth, silencing my sounds.

"Is this okay?" he murmured against my lips as he wrapped one of his ringed hands around my neck, his fingers flexing lightly.

"More than okay," I said breathlessly, challenging his self-control with my next words.

"Choke me harder."

Pulling back, I saw his eyes widen in shock at my unexpectedness for a split second before he recovered, a determined look setting in his green eyes. Smirking wickedly at me, he complied, squeezing his fingers harder around my throat, the pressure dizzying me pleasurably.

"Better, baby?" he asked me, one hand still around my neck as another slid down my body, pinching my ass over the thin fabric of my dress.

Humming contently in the kiss, I pressed my lips into his harder before biting his lip teasingly. Harry clearly liked that as he moaned lightly, using his hold on my ass to crush his body against mine passionately.

"I want more," I begged, "please. I'm gonna go crazy if you don't touch me."

"You poor thing," he said tauntingly but slipping both his hands under my dress nonetheless. The feeling of his hands on my skin, without the fabric in between, was making my body go wild.

"You want more, sweetheart?" he asked seriously, pulling away from our kiss for what felt like the hundredth time. Eager to feel more, I nodded pathetically, my stomach fluttering when he tutted condescendingly.

"Use your words like a good girl," he corrected me, making my pussy throb.

"Please touch me," I pleaded desperately, making him place a quick kiss of approval on my lips.

"That's better, darling," he smirked, "now get your pretty ass on the sofa so I can pleasure you."

Not wasting any time, I layed on the sofa, feeling the wetness pooling between my thighs. Clenching my legs was pointless, I'd tried and it didn't relieve any of the need I felt.

Harry removed his shirt quickly, eyeing me like his prey before approaching me. His muscles flexed as he caged my head between his arms on the sofa, the beautiful ink of his tattoos on display. A butterfly adorned his chest as well as two ferns near his lower body. They matched perfectly with all the tattoos littered on his arms and it was the hottest sight ever.