Chapter 5

🎧| Boys Ain't Shit - Saygrace, Flo Milli

Aurelie's POV

I was not over the fact that Alesso had booked my flight at 4am for London. All the models were booked for different flights by their agents but I still didn't get why he had booked mine for so early in the morning. I did have a fitting later on but that didn't really make a difference considering it was scheduled in the evening so I still would've made it, even if I had a later flight.

Speaking of the devil himself, my phone suddenly vibrated and Alesso's face popped up on the screen. Swiping up to answer the call, I opened my mouth to start complaining but he interrupted me in a rushed voice.

"Je sais, je sais, je sais!" he rambled quickly over me, "I would've put you on a later flight but the other one in the afternoon was cancelled and you have a show tomorrow morning so I need you to get your beauty sleep, chérie!"

(I know, I know, I know!)

"Tell me at least that Esther sits next to me?" I begged him, not wanting a repeat of last time where an old man spilt his drink on my shirt when trying to take it from the flight attendant.

"She's on the flight tonight," Alesso told me regretfully when he saw my distraught expression, "but next time, I promise to try to get you the same flights to Milan."

"Thank you," I smiled gratefully as he blew me a kiss before hanging up.

As I boarded the plane, I hoped no one would occupy the seat next to me. That would be selfishly ideal. However, the plane hadn't taken off yet even though everyone was seated so I'm guessing we were waiting for a few people.

Harry had left my message on read yesterday when I'd asked him what time his flight was but I'd brushed it off, assuming he'd answer later.

I didn't expect later to be never but I brushed it off.

Putting my hoodie up over my loose bun, I closed my eyes, trying to catch some rest before we took off since we clearly weren't gonna be moving for a while. This plane was freezing and I really regretted wearing only a black, leather skirt. I'd pulled my hoodie over my blue top so at least the top half of my body was warm. My head tilted to the side and I closed my eyes, drifting off slowly but surely before...

Tap.

Pulling my hood down, I yawned, turning to face whoever had touched me before my body froze at the familiar pair of green eyes staring down at me.

I just want to add that I don't think I looked horrifying without makeup on. I mean sure, I had dark circles under my eyes but they didn't make me ugly.

Nevertheless, the manner in which Harry was choosing to look at me right now was seriously making me backtrack on that statement.

For once, his stupid smirk had been exchanged for some sort of horrific shock.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," he swore, running a hand over his hair in frustration as he shook his head.

"You don't have to be such a dick," I fired back, getting a bit sensitive at how much he seemed to be overreacting. First, he ignores my texts and now he acts like I gifted him hell by just sitting in my own fucking seat.

Rolling my eyes at the rude look he shot me, I pulled my hood back on and tried to go back to sleep. The asshole didn't seem to care as he sat down beside me without offering any apology, his oblivious attitude getting on my nerves.

I eventually gave up trying to rest as my body seemed hyper-aware that he was this close to me, even though I was still annoyed. Looking out the window, I watched us fly past the clouds, a sense of tranquility settling in me.