Chapter 19: Dried Pork

Start from the beginning

    "I'll take you to see the doctor in the town tomorrow."

    Zhang Jin smiled slightly, "It's okay, there will be a feeling of drowsiness in the spring...it'll be fine after a while..."

    Looking at Zhang Jin Squinting his eyes, Yuan Hong carefully placed him on the bed and stopped making a sound, for fear of disturbing his sleep.

    After the vegetable garden matter was settled, Zhang Jin pondered how to make money. After thinking about it, I have no clue. It would be very tiring to rely on Yuan Hong to hunt alone, and he would inevitably worry about his safety.

    Zhang Jin couldn't help complaining that he didn't learn more practical things in the first place. When he came here, he didn't know many things, and it was not easy to make money.

    When Zhang Jin was struggling to make money, he saw the pork kept in the kitchen. Last time, I cut off a hind leg and sent it to Mammy Zhang. I wanted to take the rest of the meat to the town to sell, but it was delayed because of some things, and it is now kept in the kitchen.

    Handling these meats has also become a problem. Zhang Jin wanted to make these meats into bacon sausages like the last time, but the last time was not finished, and there was a lot left, and it would be too wasteful to do it again.

    It would be nice if the pork wouldn't go bad when it became dry, Zhang Jin thought to himself.

    "That's right!" Zhang Jin's thoughts lit up, "I can make pork jerky!"

    Thinking of this, Zhang Jin finally laughed. If Yuanhong hunts, the percentage of wild boars is relatively high, so he can use up the excess pork. Make pork jerky and sell it in the town, so that you can earn money and lighten Yuan Hong's burden.

    As soon as he said it, Zhang Jin ran to the kitchen and started cooking the pork. But because there are too many, Zhang Jin will be sore if he cuts one of the four.

    It just so happened that Yuan Hong came back from hunting. Looking at Zhang Jin, who was busy and sweating profusely, he took his hands in his palms and kneaded them for him.

    "Does your hand still

    hurt ?" Zhang Jin smiled helplessly, "I said it doesn't hurt, it's just a little sore. After you squeeze it, it's much better."

    "Wait for me to do it, you can teach me how to do it." Yuan Hong squeezed Zhang Jin for a while before putting down his hands.

    The reason why Zhang Jin can make pork jerky is thanks to a former college classmate of his. People from his classmate's hometown are very fond of food and are very good at cooking, especially the snacks are very good, and pork jerky is one of the famous snacks.

    His classmate's mother is even more outstanding. When Zhang Jin went to his house to play, he could not forget the pork jerky made by his mother, and his mother liked Zhang Jin very much, and finally taught Zhang Jin how to make pork jerky.

    The pork jerky made according to the method taught by his mother is really delicious. After Zhang Jin learned it, he often did it, and even the gluttonous grandfather praised it.

    Because there is so much pork, it takes a lot of time to chop it up after cutting it, so Yuan Hong got a big wooden stick and beat the chopped pork hard, breaking it into minced meat. When it was almost time, Zhang Jin added salt, wine, soy sauce, honey, pepper and other condiments, and then stirred these ingredients with the minced meat evenly. Brush a layer of oil on the iron plate, roll out the minced meat until it is thin, brush with honey, bake over low heat, turn over and continue on the opposite side.

    In this way, the production of pork jerky is completed. During the roasting process, the sweet taste made the two of them swallow their saliva desperately. After the first batch of pork jerky was roasted, the two couldn't wait to taste it.

    "I've never eaten this kind of pork before." Yuan Hong said with admiration, "It's really delicious!"

    Zhang Jin opened his eyes in surprise. Originally, the conditions here were limited, and he thought it would be better than before. The taste he made was a little worse, but I didn't expect it to be not only not bad, but also delicious. Maybe because of the sticking, the pork jerky is more tender than the previous one, and the taste is deeper, and the roasting method is different.

    Zhang Jin didn't expect to succeed by mistake. If it is such a taste, it will definitely be sold. The first batch of roasted pork jerky was eaten by two people. Obviously, Yuan Hong has become a loyal fan of this snack.

    Next, the two roasted the remaining pork into pork breast, which weighed 50 pounds. Although tired, both of them were very excited.

    "Let's go to the town tomorrow, sell the prey you caught, and see if anyone is willing to buy our pork jerky." Zhang Jin wiped the sweat from Yuan Hong's forehead, "Before going to the town, Let's go to Mammy Zhang's house first, and bring some pork jerky for him to taste."

    Yuan Hong smiled, "Well, I hunted a little wild boar again today, it's alive, I was tied outside for fear of making a noise. , since we can make pork jerky, we won't sell it."

    "Okay."

    Zhang Jin packed up what he was going to sell that night, and he could go straight when he woke up tomorrow morning. The two of them slept together at night, Zhang Jin began to have confidence in life in this world...

    The author has something to say: The information on growing vegetables is based on the previous experience of Baidu and my mother. The production is Baidu ~-~ ~-~…